The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Having a power that forces enemies to join in a fabulous musical number would be an AWESOME form of crowd control.

With all those open spaces and all that gold and luxury, Void Towers were MADE for Fred Astair era-like musical numbers.

YES. Yessss. Yeeeeessssssssssssss...

Only, it would be Clockwork Orange's Singing In The Rain. 

Edited by BrazilianJoe

Finally someone else gets what I have been saying!  1+

Mods are prolly going to give me flak for this but, how ungrateful can you idiots be? Digital extremes are doing their utmost to improve and make warframe an AWESOME game, then people like you break them down because of a name? I mean come on.

7Jtwdwp.jpg?1

So just at a quick glance, that's what I thought they might be. Anyone else have an idea?

1: Looks like an enemy falling

2.Does look like something covers his body, while you still see the hat on top. Maybe stealth or invulnerability.

3.Looks like it pulls enemies into a portal on the ground.

4. Was already described as a field being released around Limbo, where while inside he can't be attacked or attack other enemies until they walk inside.

They don't all have to be ninja...but seriously a top hat?  A robed, hooded wizard would've been much cooler.  This one is just a joke, doesn't fit at all.  Can't even hope for a decent alternate either since from what I understand he uses the hat in his abilities.

This, I would have much preferrred a wizard theme. I know of their D&D cribbing and accept it so I wouldn't have had an issue with that theme, especially when its also more noble and badass in theme. A tacky tophat Vegas magician just makes the Tenno look like a joke. As if the clown frame was not pushing it enough.

Edited by UrielColtan