The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Based on?

1. We have a hype site.

2. DE expressed regret when the first hype site lasted 2 weeks rather than 1.

3. It's been one week.

4. We haven't had a hot fix this week.

You people talk too much, I don't care if I'm wrong.  No-ones going to be handing out bonus points to you negative nancies even if you are right. 

Why be negative and illogical?  It beats me.

1. We have a hype site.

3. It's been one week.

You people talk too much, I don't care if I'm wrong.  No-ones going to be handing out bonus points to you negative nancies even if you are right. 

The salt has arrived, along with the assumptions.

I'm guessing that the update will be today, due to the disaster in the past of releasing an update on a Friday.

I am also against it being next week, just like you, for the same reasons, yet you assume and try to attack me.

1. We have a hype site.

3. It's been one week.

I already stated why it's not friday and next week.

It's pretty logical. If they do release it friday, they're making  a huge mistake.[weekend bug fixing]

Being negative is just to prove you wrong.

But I personally have a doubt that it will be today. If it is today, okay. If it's tomorrow, their mistake.

Edited by TheCrimsonCrown

Where did the name Limbo(talking about the new warframe) come from? What do we know about him/her/it?

The name was created on the spot during Devstream 39.  All we know about him is that he has a "Void Sorcerer" theme, and is a Manager (support, CC), with an ult that sounds like it puts Frost's Snowglobe to absolute shame.

He also apparently has a swagger about him, and may or may not include a top hat.

Where did the name Limbo(talking about the new warframe) come from? What do we know about him/her/it?

It came from Steve's "I like it" statement in the last devstream. 

We know it's a tophat-wearing magician which sidesteps to umbra space, and can control the battlefield by draggin enemies to this umbra. 

Whomever is in this umbra can sort-of see the real world like when Bilbo/Frodo wears the One-Ring, as Steve described; but cannot interact/damage/bedamaged by the "real world". There's probably more to this mechanic, but we have to wait and see the nitty gritty details.

I think it came from one of his abilities putting enemies in a state of "limbo" and Steve decided he liked that name. Could be a work in progress name though.