The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

oh man oh man so not only does Limbo actually have a top hat, it looks like he has coattails too??

This is one ridiculously dapper frame. Cant wait to see what all of his abilities do because if theyre as hype as I'm hoping, I'm going to be spending the rest of my birthday plat getting him first day.

This may or may not be out of place but,

Pretty sure that new frame 'Limbo' is for our clan: 

http://youtu.be/NM8--QL-JZ8

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/318829-the-monocle-recruiting-clan-emblem-inside/

The classiest Gentle-Tennos of the land. 

Please ladies, keep your gloves on. 

For the fanciest and most well-mannered of frames,

Limbo? 

Did you mean Monocle Clan Mascot. 

(Seriously it's perfect DE good job, we were wondering what took so long.) 

Edited by Kreiss

I hate top hats, wont touch that frame

where is DE going with this, it started with ninjas and warriors and now, clowns, magicians and pirates....

Wow, would you look at that... it started with over the top sillyness and is continuing with over the top sillyness. BUT CLEARLY THIS IS THE END OF TIMES or some other such nonsense presented as valid criticism whenever DE do anything creative or imaginative that someone doesn't like.

Goofy, that would be Mirage vague clown design.

At least Mirage has a exotic alien ness to the design. This is clearly a vegas stage magician turned into post-human warrior. I mean, its a excellent and awesome interpretation of a stage magician turned into a biomechanical power armoured suit but i just don't get sorcerer from it or wizard. He looks like a joke that's gone too far.

Edited by Zeromanicus

At least Mirage has a exotic alien ness to the design. This is clearly a vegas stage magician turned into post-human warrior. I mean, its a excellent and awesome interpretation of a stage magician turned into a biomechanical power armoured suit but i just don't get sorcerer from it or wizard. He looks like a joke that's gone too far.

Ember is a chicken and you're complaining about this frame.

Meh, personally not a fan. 

I am with you on that ... what a let down

First off, the name for the character is the stuff of teen fiction, not Mature 17+

For that matter, the name seemed to be made up on the spot during Devstream 37

The big ta-doo of "magic hats" hardly gets past bedtime story material for preK kids

Common DE!!  You can do soooo much better!

After all, this is the Tenno that is to be The Void Incarnate?  The cradle of the Tenno can produce nothing better than a cheap huckster?

Meh, meh, meh and meh humbug!