The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wyrmius Hype Megathread!

Llyssa

Wouldn't say I'm hyped, but I'll be trying it out.

But I'd love it if we could actually get loot while playing that game. Like mods, resources and such.

Would be a good alternative to farm those.

Then everybody would start play Wyrmius 24/7 and stop altogether playing the actual Warframe and missions. LOL

Absolutely hyped, here's why:

1. DE broke out as an independent studio with side scrolling games, so its the highest form of self homage

2. As with Zephyr's flappity, flappity side game, now a Sentinel has one ... eventually we should have Kubrow Kong and Crash Grineerdicoot and Leisure Suit Alad V side games

3. Not everybody wants to see dead bodies when they play a game ... I am thinking of the "significant others" of the community

So ... when you have to take a body break, your sweetheart - who had fallen into a trance while reading Cosmo, tired of your RNG pharmphest - wakes up and takes your system over for a nice bit of "Beat the Booben Shopping Game" 

4. DE will be really diversifying gameplay with the HUB system (Update 15 along with Archwing)

5. Warframe already crosses 3 platforms ... why couldn't this be the start of mobile gaming for them? (as pointed out by ndantony in Post #10)

In other words, it represents healthy outgrowth of an action RPG which should be reassuring that this franchise will enjoy a very long and vibrant run

Edited by ElHefe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...