The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis. Or: The Most Annoying Thing That Ever Happened To Warframe

Leland_Gaunt

Title.

Please DE, give us an option to shut Ordis up. He is not funny, not witty, not unique. Just annoying.

It's okay for the first few times you hear it, but I really don't care if he was thinking or not, especially not when I hear it way too many times during a session anyway.

I know you tried to give a guide to players, and it's nice that you tried to make him entertaining.

Sadly, he isn't. Unlike Shodan, unlike EDI. Hell, even the EGO-bot from Defiance is more entertaining than Ordis.

Everytime I hear him speak, I wanna crash my ship just to make him shut up. Please give us an option to turn him off, so people who like him can keep him, and people like me, who don't, can stay in their ships without getting annoyed everytime that stupid thing starts talking.

Ordis sucks. Big time.

Like my Ordis too but i guess an option for those who dislike him would be good (at the tennolive event steve said that there will be an option to disable the radio soon maybe that will include a mute option for ordis too)

I don't see any reason for there not to be an option to disable Ordis' dialogue. I'm personally fine with him, but it's all up to opinion, so why not? The important dialogue can stay as just text, the rest shut off completely.

He is not funny, not witty, not unique. Just annoying.

It's okay for the first few times you hear it, but I really don't care if he was thinking or not, especially not when I hear it way too many times during a session anyway.

Everytime I hear him speak, I wanna crash my ship just to make him shut up.

Ordis is no worse than the Protocol Droid on your ship in Star Wars The Old Republic.

Funny. I think the same thing when I come across mouthy threads like this...

Ordis is no worse than the Protocol Droid on your ship in Star Wars The Old Republic.

I am sorry I don't like everything DE does. There are things called opinions.

Wait, was that mouthy? :<

Not to worry, Ordis will definitely be getting more varied lines so that he isn't as repetitive.

That's nice but I think there should an option to completely make him silent but this will only affect his normal lines but not the ones in quests.

A few lines would be that he could inform you that your item/s in the foundry are done crafting when you log in.

Not to worry, Ordis will definitely be getting more varied lines so that he isn't as repetitive.

For some reason, about a month ago, Ordis completely ceased to communicate up until now. At first, I thought it was a feature. but I'm not so sure now. Any ideas? (Not even the icon on the left pops up.)

For some reason, about a month ago, Ordis completely ceased to communicate up until now. At first, I thought it was a feature. but I'm not so sure now. Any ideas? (Not even the icon on the left pops up.)

Ovrad gave you a bad ship. Maybe you should take pictures and then go beg support for a fix.

Edited by Jeloxale

I don't get why people just don't mute the voice via voice volume on the options menu

Because I like listening to the police radio/Grineer transmissions... I sometimes just stand there waiting for the next transmission to come through.

Also I like Ordis... At least he doesnt bug the hell out of you like Navi from Ocarina of time. "hey, hey, look here, look here, hey, WATCH OUT!!!"