Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.2.3

[DE]darryl1

- Removed the Delta Beacon from drop tables found on Prosecutors outside of Defense missions.

So now ii is impossible to get Hydroid alone... after Vay Hek became this tremendous Bulletsponge and now they took the Delta Beacon away as well? I mean in some parts of the world the internet is not as good as in others, so team play is not an option in many ways.

Why can't you make the missions easier and harder depending on how many people are in the Squad, DE? Is that so hard to do?

- Removed the Delta Beacon from drop tables found on Prosecutors outside of Defense missions.

So now ii is impossible to get Hydroid alone... after Vay Hek became this tremendous Bulletsponge and now they took the Delta Beacon away as well? I mean in some parts of the world the internet is not as good as in others, so team play is not an option in many ways.

Why can't you make the missions easier and harder depending on how many people are in the Squad, DE? Is that so hard to do?

Because it's mainly a co-op game, which appeases to the majority of the world... And they sort of do already do that. The more players, the more enemies.

Anyways, you can still solo it. Not a lot of waves, but I've done it, and it's possible. You can have all 4 elements yourself. And since you only need 2 Delta, it's really not that bad.

NO

Just tell me your own changes are going to make it into the game at some point

TORID

- Gas Cloud changes:

- Now has 10% Critical Chance.
            - Now 2x Critical Multiplier
            - Damage radius increase from 1.75m to 3m

How long do we have to wait for you to add the changes that you said you already added?

When Steve stops fornicating with the furniture and petending to be a kubrow during GamesCom.

Hotfix 14.2.3

Changes:

- Increased the spawn chance of Prosecutors in Shipyards levels.

WTF!!!!

So now we can only get Delta Beacons on Defense missions???

WHY?

When will we be able to remove our adult Kubrows? I need that option so bad... btw what's the difference between mk1 weapons and their normal counterparts? btw2. something went wrong ;c I still can't see mk1 weapons in the codex.

You will see them after you buy them,.MK-1 are weaker that the normals , but they will give you ranking XP even if you have the non MK-1 (like Paris or Kunai for example)

So if I'm understanding this update correctly....I can no longer get a Hydroid without buying him, unless I run a metric tonne of Defense missions, to farm a large fraction of a metric tonne of Delta beacons, to create a small fraction of a tonne of Vay Hek Frequency Overthrusters, so I can make repeated runs through the Vay Hek Assassination mission, so I can try to get that ONE piece that never drops....

Am I missing something?

"Alas, poor Solo Mode!  I knew him, Horatio..."

I think DE ought to man up and just put a bullet in Solo Mode.  What's the point of leaving it in the game, other than to hoodwink new players into thinking they can get anywhere by playing on their own?

whine whine whine, $#*(@ *@##$ $#*(@...

What? Plenty of people play solo. I'm a solo player most of the time. You think I want to be forced into dealing with a vanguard rhino and his boltor prime while I'm trying to loot in peace and not rush a level into oblivion? Ha no. I'll do that when I choose public thanks. Solo is vaiable for aqlmost everything, or in the case you are a significantly better player then me, literally everything.

You take your crazy ideas out of here.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Speaking of the codex... I can see the Mk1 weapons...but I no longer see some of the Kubrow mods...Dig, Scavenge,  Howl, Hunt, Protect, Scavenge, Stalk and Unleashed. Sort of annoying as I used the codex to see what items, mods, scans, weapons, etc. I'm missing or haven't mastered yet, etc.

Oh, also, now that the beacon drops can potentially be more generous, etc. with the hotfix changes... Has the problem with Vay Hek's empty zero-health invincible Terra platform been fixed? I've been avoiding wasting time running the Triangulator key since the last couple of times I did, the mission was bugged and the squad was unable to complete it and extract. Once you get Vay Hek down to zero health, he disappears and the platform just continues to move around, drop drones and hop around shooting at the party. Only option is to abort the mission.

Edited by CedarDpg

When will we be able to remove our adult Kubrows? I need that option so bad... btw what's the difference between mk1 weapons and their normal counterparts? btw2. something went wrong ;c I still can't see mk1 weapons in the codex.

I have a feeling a remove kubrow option will never make it into the game. Think of it this way, they give you the option to let your kubrow die, which takes forever and they know most people will not wait. Or you can buy a stasis pod, meaning you waste platinum, which may lead to you buying more later, meaning you spend more money. I love Warframe but some of the things they do in this game are so shady it's unreal.