Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Greatest Trade (Value Wise) I've Ever Done

(PSN)dukezap1

This is why we need an auction house.

God no.  An auction house will drive all prices down so far nothing will have value. 

People just need to do a little reading/ask questions before they trade, then you don't get ripped off.  If you get ripped off it is your own fault, at least with respect to this game. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Once had someone offer to pay 300p for a maxed overextended.. This was some time after Corrupted mods were out, yet Blind Rage/Narrow Minded/Etc still went for 20(+) unranked...I almost took them up on it, but I had to be honest that (at the time) it was worth maybe 40.

They wound up buying 700p worth of legit mods off me after that..

I got a full Loki Prime set for less then that. I feel bad for that guy. When people offer me stupid trades like that, I either inform them that it isn't worth that much (as they are most likely new to buying Platinum), or I throw in some actually good stuff in the other two slots so they don't get completely ripped off.

Edited by Eclipsen

It's not thieving if they're willing to buy it at that value, but at the very least it's a rather cruel thing to do. There's a difference between something that's simply a good trade for the seller (ie: Equilibrium for 20p) and something that's so wildly outrageous that you post screenshots and ask people to top it- 100p for a 5-10p mod at most. Honestly, I'd be okay with an auction house-- if things are cheaper, but I can sell them more conveniently (and conversely, buy things more conveniently) then I'd probably be happier than I am with the current system.

Instead of educating the player you take advantage of them. You're part of the problem.

I hope whoever does this feels ashamed but a player who has bad morals I doubt this will ever cross their mind.

not to mention this is either real money or money that was earned through a lot of time.

Absolutely vial. Disgusting and down right immoral.

I also really mock your disastrous attempt at photoshop. You didn't even cover all of the names.

I can still figure out who you scammed.

Edited by Lilliannette

Within 30 minutes of U13 I sold a reaping spiral to someone for 110p.

This was at the point before the hotfix that added it to the drop tables.

I wouldn't do it today, but at that point it seemed pretty reasonable to all involved.

Hell at that point reaping spiral could have been a 0.5% transmutation only drop.

I bought Loki Prime for about 30 platinum and Rhino Prime for like 50p, from my understanding they are worth more I just know how to haggle.  Anyway the trading system in its current form is beyond simple to somewhat functional at best.  I can't wait for player hubs and them adding an auction house in said player hubs... as the way I see it that would make the most sense and give people reasons to hang out in player hubs.