Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Things To Do!

ThePododo

Question

Well, I'm bored. I'm waiting for my Ash to build, and most of my current weapons are rank 30. I can only build one forma before Ash is done anyway.

Any ideas to what I could do during the wait? I don't really have any "end-game" frames (yes, the big founder man is a noob) so I can't really do any T3 or T4 void missions

Edited by GamingNappyShaman

16 answers to this question

idea #1 Try finishing an entire mission either with zephyr or Excalibur with either maxed super jump or what ever makes zephyr jump really high and goomba stomp EVERYTHING with the slam attack move.

idea#2 be a warframe tourist  and take pictures of the pretty flowers on earth  while watching the kubrows rip gineer to shreds.

idea#3 see if you can find a way to glitch tyle regor to death. 

idea#4 hold an infested hurling contest with your friends using weapons with high knock back to see who can get them the farthest. 

idea#5 try to see if you can sell an unranked vitality in trade chat.

idea#6 try browsing r/warframe. it can be good for a couple of laughs.

idea#7 kill an entire level by never firing a shot or hitting anybody. (block back bullets let the corpus kill the grineer in invasion missions ect.)

idea#8 play some other game.  (not ment to be offensive in any way)

idea#9 clear out an entire level then hold a speed challenge to see who can get to what ever you make the finish line first.

idea#10 use MS paint to "draw" a picture of your favorite/most hated warframe with your eyes closed.

I could go on a lot longer but I think that's enough for now. 

Try playing a mission with Excalibur with the Proto Armor skin, the Glaive, the Karak/Braton, the Lato/Lex/Sicarus/Magnus and remove all powers and mods that affects movement speed and equip the Hobble key so that you end up playing what I like to call "Hayden Mode".

Or if you prefer to stay in lore, you can always assume you're playing the Red Veil resistance members that way too.

Edited by Wiegraf