Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kinda.... Really Disappointed Of De.... :(

Tyreuzs

Its all about the money for them i guess... they introduced kubrows that the masses learn to think that strong special colours on kubrows or lotus pattern are very rare... and after a while they release an update where u can colour ur kubrow....... and now everyone wants to paint them and i bet that every single colour/pattern will cost platinum...... thats the reason why people buy platinum

pls remember that this is my view on the upcoming update so please dont judge me if you are looking forward to the update different then me ^^

Edited by Yazzii

Its all about the money for them i guess... they introduced kubrows that the masses learn to think that strong special colours on kubrows or lotus pattern are very rare... and after a while they release an update where u can colour ur kubrow....... and now everyone wants to paint them and i bet that every single colour/pattern will cost a ton of platinum...... thats the way how DE make people buy platinum. good job.. -.-

Actually it really sucks.... i had tons of expensive kubrows i bought and breeded with super rare colours + lotus to have a kubrow which nearly no one has... and when i heard of 14.5 i really hoped that they would make lotus to closed beta or at least wont make choseable lotuspattern as well :( really disappointed.....

You're disappointed that they listened to player feedback?

Also this was entirely your choice...

I'm confused a long with snake there, where did they say the colors were going to cost plat? you're being upset about something that isn't real. Perhaps once they release the update, and we see what the actual content is going to be, then maybe this thread will make more sense.

They announced that you would be able to change their colors eventually, LONG before they even released Kubrows. To those Tenno who don't pay close attention to Devstreams, yes. They take advantage of you somewhat. To the rest of us, we knew the rules, we knew the risks.

Another big thing is the fact that the EULA and ToS specifically states that DE has the right to alter any aspect of a non-exclusive item at any time without prior user notification.

You're not disappointed with DE - or at least logically you probably aren't. You're more just disappointed that you spent more than you probably will have had to after the coming update. Don't get me wrong, I sympathize with you -- but they're moving towards a much better system that is more useful for everyone including yourself. Remember, even if you choose to play WarFrame as if its a fully released game, it's a Beta and changes will come to almost anything that gets implemented. Almost nothing is set in stone, particularly new features. I'd always wait a month or so before spending a lot of plat on a new feature.

Edited by LordGreymantle

That was your choice. Nobody forced you to buy imprints with platinum. You chose to do so and as a result you lost platinum. 

He could of done what we all did in my clan, if one of the clan members got a cool looking Kubro we would just give echother 2 imrpints off of each one until it circulated around fully. :D

I feel you man I feel you. 

When they first announced that kubrows with have genetics I was over the moon. 

I thought this will be fun and take time and I would run stats and breeding programs hunting for the secrets. 

Then people whined because they wanted their kubrow to be a special snowflake.

Just how they wanted right away, with no wait. 

And the masses whined and DE bowed low, for the kubrow was seen to be the colours of their choosing. 

And I did weep. 

It better just cost plat for stuff though. 

I think its a good move personally. Cosmetics shouldn't be left to RNG.

End of the day, I've paid a lot of plat for prime parts, that later on ended up really cheap. And I've sold items for quite a lot, that soon deflated in price/demand and are cheap. Just take the lumps and keep moving forward.

I feel you man I feel you. 

When they first announced that kubrows with have genetics I was over the moon. 

I thought this will be fun and take time and I would run stats and breeding programs hunting for the secrets. 

Then people whined because they wanted their kubrow to be a special snowflake.

Just how they wanted right away, with no wait. 

And the masses whined and DE bowed low, for the kubrow was seen to be the colours of their choosing. 

And I did weep. 

It better just cost plat for stuff though. 

...It was stated ahead of the Kubrows' release that they would be customizable eventually.

dahek you taking about ? The Kubrow are already awesome, those color are only make then even more awesome.

hell...i think i will keep mine with basic color because i'm a cheap, stink, lazy bastard. But i can do that because DE let me  :P

who knew, maybe they'll start to gave us free Kubrow color set, just like they did with Easter, Halloween and Christmas

"nobody forced you to buy XYZ" <--- this is so disgusting and offensive it's not even fun to read such blasphemy.

just think about how dumb it is to blame the paying part of the playerbase for investing into DEs content and thus the game so that the +- 85% free2play players can actually play 4 free. people should really refrain from these statements entirely!!

the one and only thing that comes to mind if something like this occurs is compensation. if you alter content drastically like it is being done with kubrows, there has to be some sort of compensation for people who invested into the new content before the change happened.

imagine anyone who bred more than 4 kubrows to get really good looking ones BEFORE anything about the upcoming customization change was announced. if that doesn't qualify for compensation (because only 4 dogs are needed now.) that would be the most disgusting move towards the players who are the backbone of the game.

i'm really curious how DE plans to quickly solve the issue of having 50+ kubrows in the ice bucket that need to be gotten rid of when 14.5 hits. they better not make it a requirement to mature them before you can release each one of them...

Edited by IlIIlII

Its your fault for investing so heavily in a new feature that had 100% chance to get revamps and updates. Now all players should not receive awesome customization update because of you ? Right...

By the way, this is a FREE game, and you are allowed to sell in game items for plat. Your QQ is cheap.

Edited by Xenocide420