Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon ? Where Are You ?

Wolfazer

Question

Okay now I know Oberon BPs are still dropping from Eximus units, but lately I've been farming them for hours on end, I've killed at least 50 to 80 of those bastard and I have not dropped a single damn Blueprint, What the hell ?

Seriously I don't know if RNGezus hates me today but crap are those things now super rare to drop or what ? Do you guys have a favorite spot where you always gets some BPs ? If yes PLEASE tell me where. If not then can you explain me what's going on exactly ?

13 answers to this question

Head to Apollodorus  on Mercury. It's the lowest level survival and it's pretty easy to survive long enough to get Eximus to start spawning. I run that mission quite a bit to level gear, so, if you've got leveling to do, kill two birds with one Warframe.

Okay now I know Oberon BPs are still dropping from Eximus units, but lately I've been farming them for hours on end, I've killed at least 50 to 80 of those bastard and I have not dropped a single damn Blueprint, What the hell ?

Seriously I don't know if RNGezus hates me today but crap are those things now super rare to drop or what ? Do you guys have a favorite spot where you always gets some BPs ? If yes PLEASE tell me where. If not then can you explain me what's going on exactly ?

Do you mean the blueprint, or more parts?  His Chassis, Systems and Helmet all drop from mobs, but you purchase the BP from the market.

I have at least 3 bp for each of his parts. From my experience they seem to fall mostly in the lower level planets (Jupiter and below). I've gotten them all types of missions except from exterminate. If you want I can trade you all the parts for any mod(s). I don't really need them. If you want to farm for them, sabotage has given me pretty good drop rates. 

I have at least 3 bp for each of his parts. From my experience they seem to fall mostly in the lower level planets (Jupiter and below). I've gotten them all types of missions except from exterminate. If you want I can trade you all the parts for any mod(s). I don't really need them. If you want to farm for them, sabotage has given me pretty good drop rates. 

You can only Trade Prime Warframe pieces.