Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #40: Tonight At 7Pm Edt!

[DE]Megan

ze4h6RP.jpg

[DE]Megan is joined on the couch by a masked guest co-host for some PS4 Update 14 gameplay! They’ll be facing the colossal Lephantis in an attempt to obtain the Eleventh Storm stance mod for the new Silva and Aegis! Also, don’t miss out on a speed attempt to recreate the Silva and Aegis IRL!

Due to PSN maintenance scheduled until 7:50PM EDT today, [DE]Megan and her mysterious co-host will be running the new Cryotic Fronts Operation on PC! As an added twist, they'll be armed with the newly added MK-1 weapon series for the ultimate party.

PLUS, see some rad new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, win Platinum prizes, and hear about a new contest coming your way!

See you here tonight, Aug 28 at 7PM EDT. Check your time zones here.

Edited by [DE]Megan
New agenda

Looks at class schedule.

Spanish: start @ 6:50.

Looks at Prime Time 40 announcement.

Looks at class schedule...

-_-

My first time not able to make it to Prime Time due to outside forces. My first time mentioning it. I'm not complaining, I just find it funny. I mean, this post is usually made by other people...

[DE]Megan is joined on the couch by a masked guest co-host for some PS4 Update 14 gameplay! They’ll be facing the colossal Lephantis in an attempt to obtain the Eleventh Storm stance mod for the new Silva and Aegis! Also, don’t miss out on a speed attempt to recreate the Silva and Aegis IRL!

Due to PSN maintenance scheduled until 7:50PM EDT today, [DE]Megan and her mysterious co-host will be running the new Cryotic Fronts Operation on PC! As an added twist, they'll be armed with the newly added MK-1 weapon series for the ultimate party.

Just a heads up! See everyone tonight :)