The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Noobs- Whats Your Favorite Warframe Noob Memory

(PSN)skip2435

I actually have the opposite story: a Warframe Veteran story.

-But a WTB in trade chat for an unranked Blind Rage, guy messages me offering to sell me a maxed one for several hundred plat. Tell him I only want unranked because I don't have that type of money. About twenty minutes later he sends me another message telling me that he wants to give me the maxed mod for free and invites me to his dojo. I figured he was going to have a bit of a troll or something but I went anyway. And plot twist -- he literally did give me a maxed Blind Rage for nothing. MFW:

ZDHaXTF.gif

This isnt something a noob done do much as a memory of some noobish moments I had.

I remember thinking my loki was pretty tough, then that moment when I realised I could use forma on my warframe.

Total game changer.

Then there was my first experience with an aura mod. saving up mod points so I could use my aura mod and to my surprise it added to my mod points! Game changer number 2

P.s im still a noob and all this just happened. Im really hoping there is plenty more of these surprises in the future

Friend told me to instal Warframe because he is playing that game and its preety good. OK downloaded.
Turning on the game, he was talking to me about the game. It was around update 7-8 Login screen SHUT UP!!!!.........aaaaAAAAA!!! : D TERMINATOR SONG! I LOVE THAT GAME ALREADY!  XD

In game I wasn't able to see red and green light on the doors so I was trying to open all of them xD, in time I learned it to se the difference XD.

I done slide and I was like oh cool....... SLIDE EVERYWHERE, EVERYTHING XD and died because of that.

Maded Video of this.

I actually have the opposite story: a Warframe Veteran story.

-But a WTB in trade chat for an unranked Blind Rage, guy messages me offering to sell me a maxed one for several hundred plat. Tell him I only want unranked because I don't have that type of money. About twenty minutes later he sends me another message telling me that he wants to give me the maxed mod for free and invites me to his dojo. I figured he was going to have a bit of a troll or something but I went anyway. And plot twist -- he literally did give me a maxed Blind Rage for nothing. MFW:

ZDHaXTF.gif

That's insane and really kind at the same time you really lucked out on that one but then again I was only able to sell my Rank 8 Blind Rage for 130 plat yesterday

mine would be collecting affinity orbs over and over while thinking "what do these things do? my power never go's up when I collect them." as well as thinking every single resource was liquid gold in a can while frantically collecting all of it, same with mods.

thing is I still end up collecting all sorts of stuff I don't need. its just fun to. that and the flying vacuum is one heck of a loot grabber.

1st time meeting the stalker, I tought it was another player and got owned.

by the transmision I was under the impresion that I would reach to him like anyother boss, but no, he got me.

When Stalker appears and not after me, I always think it is another player, unless someone marks him.

Friend told me to instal Warframe because he is playing that game and its preety good. OK downloaded.

Turning on the game, he was talking to me about the game. It was around update 7-8 Login screen SHUT UP!!!!.........aaaaAAAAA!!! : D TERMINATOR SONG! I LOVE THAT GAME ALREADY!  XD

In game I wasn't able to see red and green light on the doors so I was trying to open all of them xD, in time I learned it to se the difference XD.

I done slide and I was like oh cool....... SLIDE EVERYWHERE, EVERYTHING XD and died because of that.

Maded Video of this.

thanks for that video. it really made my good night even better. also if that was your reaction to sliding I can just imagine what happened when you started to copter...O-O

1) Didn't use elemental damage early in the game.

2) Didn't know how to wall-run, forcing players to wait for extraction (sorry!).

3) Didn't know you could fuse mods to increase its power, been using unranked slash dash for quite a while.

4) Hosting a mission, my series of tubes is crappy.

6) Didn't collect the personal life support module.

7) Shooting Heat Generators without knowing what it is for (sorry again!).

When it took my squad 30 minutes to beat the Jackal. >_<

haha, the feels!

Also. CB U5-ish. My friend bought strun and ran with Volt, I just couldn't keep up with Excal and my Mk1 Braton..then I bought my first gun - the Snipetron...that beast of a gun that just oneshotted everything <3

(and - dualstat mods before mod cards, those were sexy)

Edited by Lactamid