The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Noobs- Whats Your Favorite Warframe Noob Memory

(PSN)skip2435

Did not know about reviving (solo tutorial NEVER taught you that! and IIRC, new tutorial doesn't too). Joined a PUG, saw one guy went "down", stand next to him puzzled over the red marker thing, then he died, I scratched my head and continued  with the mission....

sorry, whoever-you-were!

Edited by smithf

My worst noob was in a survival alert on Eris.... 

Lotus: i`ve delivered a life support capsule to the area, activating it will buy you more time... Life support activated...

i was using unranked boltor prime and 10 nekros and semi soloed it with no deaths.... the team hardly made 10 mins with just some lvl 20 corpus -.-

Seeing stalker for the 1st time. He one shotted me. 

He literally appeared outa nowhere and went, "surprise motherbeeper" killed me

my first stalker was on earth just after finishing venus, was doing and infestation outbreak.... flicker........ the blood of the jackal is on your hands, did you really think there would be no repreccusions?.... I`m your reckoning, appears far away, me thinking he`s an infested unit, he teleports close to me, charges his dread, i din`t care thinking he`s infested and infested were noobs, BAM! i`m pinned to a wall (i was in solo)......

Id have to say when I went after Nova parts with my friends and only one of us knew what they were doing when the Raptor showed up. The rest of us had only been playing Warframe for not even a week or so and dyed horrible deaths not even denting the boss, one rocket per death and flying bodies everywhere.

That and also not realizing how useful the Split Chamber mod was.....ya that was a shocker when I saw 10,000 damage for the first time and asked myself "What have I been doing till now, only scratching them?"

Id have to say when I went after Nova parts with my friends and only one of us knew what they were doing when the Raptor showed up. The rest of us had only been playing Warframe for not even a week or so and dyed horrible deaths not even denting the boss, one rocket per death and flying bodies everywhere.

That and also not realizing how useful the Split Chamber mod was.....ya that was a shocker when I saw 10,000 damage for the first time and asked myself "What have I been doing till now, only scratching them?"

Ya I remember when I joined a clan filled with noobs and we teamed up to farm Nekros and got demolished that was a bad memory 

Probably when I thought that if I wanted to use mods on more than one gun I had to take the mod off of the original gun to use it in the next gun.

You lazy new genners! Back in ma day, we had to transfer our mods manually! Once the team was assembled, it may have been half an hour before the mission was started! For every mission! Ye' guys don't do anything yourselves. Disappointing.