Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #36

[DE]Rebecca

- Vauban is a lot different from the other frames. Was he originally a Corpus?

- How do you pronounce "Vazarin", "Madurai", etc.?

- Will Archwing be used for infiltration?

- Any chance of HALO (high-altitude low-opening) jumps with Archwing?

- Will we ever get to re-enact the first few missions of Saints Row 3?

Edited by ssfsx17

I see some good questions I'll give it a go

-Can you give kubrows commands like defend (attack when fired upon or you shoot someone) or attack (the kubrow attacks the target you mark and kills him) because they don't really stand out compared to sentinels  make em more unique.

-In the recent event cyrotech, the maps were very big are you making big maps to make long range weapons useful?

- Are you going to bring back the event mods somehow by giving us updated bosses like (void vor) poison mods?

-What is alad V scheming now? you've shown us the enemies show alad V updated.

-When are the Senitents going to make an appearance.

-In some missions I'd like how it instantly changes objective. Can you make the missions MORE dynamic in some way rather than doing  (A and B) more like (A to B but C is just happend and is optional )

- Like the previous comments (A LOT OF EM) : are you improving the parkour and tweaking slide attack for dual axes (coptering)?

- No one plays the outer planets missions anymore because its no point to why not set up the alerts to the planets not visited and make tactical events there?

- Can you make more events that involve teamwork the cyrotech event was a good step in the right direction but the downside was the maps where too big.

Can we got some answers on Focus? What's it about nowadays, when can we expect it, anything?

Also, will we ever get a bunch of utility along with the damage of all the frames like Oberon just got...since by now it's pretty obvious we want utility buffs instead of damage buffs.

EDIT: And also, since you said that the Liset docks with the bigger ship when not in a mission, can we get the possibility of expanding that bigger ship with some of our own rooms like trophy rooms that show the achievements and what not.

What about ship customization in general? It was promised that we will get it, especially the lighting changer :C I hate those bright blue colours both in our ships and dojos, a light colour changer would be much appreciated. (You know, like the old infested missions where we'd play on the same grineer tile sets but with lights dimmed low and red, something like that)

Edited by Sebastianx

Hello, so I apologize for the quality of my English, thank you google trad ^^ '

So I have several questions that turn my head for quite some time so here they are, hoping you have answers or that you interrese.

1 / Do you ever think about creating the possibility of combined skills? I explain more fully, imagine a snow globe of frost, and a world of fire ember, everyone is different, one protects what is inside and slowed the enemy, the other made ​​great damage and go away. Now imagine if the world of fire is cast in the snow globe, its worn but it is Collapse, however, increases the size of the globe, a term enemy that crosses are slow and take more damage ..
For example Saryn could launch venom on the Bastille so that it traps the mobs, damaging them ... But it could be ice, fire ...

Imagine the possibilities and how it would lead the game to cooperative gameplay, the possibilities are endless.

2 / Why not develop a Shop prime? It would be a section in addition available only for players who pay once a Founder or Prime access and this pack would allow them to spend their platiniums for cosmetics prime, with all prime cosmetics like Syandana Misa Prime, Syandana Noru Prime, Daman prime Sugatra... This would give appeal to the packs that can brag to give access to this shop, but it only sell cosmetic (maybe prime frame), which also sell platiniums. (PS: this takes into account that cosmetic Prime, not the founder weapons or exca prime.)

3 / Why not create a new type of mission would be to use the Liset to attack in a space battle corpus vessels, or even Grineers? I know of formorian or not? This would diversify the gameplay and could open the door to many parts of players, can be 8 or 10?

4 / Do you ever think to make a "free" mission? Not an Open World but such a raid on Earth where you could in a post apocalyptic city ravaged by war perform several missions? Basically it would be a "instance or raid" on a relatively large and open map or should survive the grineers, perhaps with objective to kill the Queen?

Question 1:

With the advent of Archwing, will we see more types of enemy spacecraft? Corpus and Grineer small craft? Maybe some kind of vacuum capable Infested?

Question 2:

Will Archwing have different abilities depending on which frame you are using?

Question about the frequency of updates for the console versions of Warframe: was it a choice by you guys to not update the console versions frequently, or was this a restriction by Sony, and now Microsoft as well? I'm curious as I will be getting an Xbox One soon and all of my friends play on there, but I don't want to migrate my account if the game won't be nearly as up-to-date as PC.

Question : Can we hope to see one day an OG Valkyr Skin ? One without the mutilation done by the corpus/Alad V ?

Are the abilities she uses now her original abilities or have they been altered due to the experimentation done on her by the Corpus/Alad V ?

And also. When can we expect to have more lore entries like those from Ember, Mag, Excalibur and Stalker codex ?

Edited by Claymd

Increase the variety of playing styles of the game please.

Now most of the players are just rushing to the destination and smashing all the things in between. They often regard this as a fast pace game.

I would like to see some stealth type mission with distinctive rewards if successfully completed being stealthy the whole time.

Actually there are missions that can be played stealthy but no one cares, as stealthy style do not give you any rewards and you spend too much time on it.  So giving USEFUL rewards for not triggering alarms and not being noticed can do the thing.

As stealthy missions are somehow more challenging, players might prefer solo on those mission. Give special rewards for solos also please.

You'll will need more silent weapons to achieve this. Either add more silent weapons, or giving silent components as an-add on for the weapons.

so basically 

1. stealthy type missions - once you are noticed / triggered the alarm, mission failed.

2. Giving distinctive rewards for being stealthy during any mission types.

3. Giving distinctive rewards for solo plays.

4. Giving more silent weapons.

By adding these, the playing styles of this game would be greatly improved and make it more appealing!

Thanks!!!

i simply can't upvote this enough!

this is the very thing we need

Quality

Will you guys be able to do better in QC so every time you add new content and fix something we don't face with numerous bugs and glitches, or even reintroduce old bugs?  

Will Warframe ever get out of beta status?

Gameplay

Are you working on balancing Warframes abilities, the problem that most Warframes have 1 or 2 useless abilities that are not viable at higher difficulty?

Are you working on balancing weapons that are also in need of buff such as Grinlok, Flux, Embolist, etc.? 

Why does Distilling Extractor extract so many Detonite Ampule?

Networking

Will you be able to implement better networking so game can analyze connections among party members and use the one with the best connection to most others as host?  E.g. someone from Asia who hosts three other in North America, the game should migrate host to one of the three in NA after game starts.    

•  Will you be able to fix game issues when connecting to laggy host?  Bad **** can happen in your game when client-to-host connection is very poor, including but not limited to crash to desktop and no reward given at end of mission.

UI

Will you improve the in-game HUD so we can easily tell who is what and where in game view? 

Will you consider adding "Healing" as a new category in Mission Complete summary, and in-game message tells you who healed you and the amount was healed.  Those who play support roles well should desert recognition.

•  How is QoL and other improvements for the UI coming.

10. The UI guys have mentioned that things are planned this way. Can we PLEASE be spared the "death of a thousand clicks"? There's no reason I need to be hitting the escape key 40 times to accomplish what used to take a single button press. We had been promised a "1 click does it all" UI, with a "Farm Nanospores" button. I want my farm nanospores button, and instead I'm busy testing the quality of the support strut on my keyboard's left side. This is either madness or Sparta, and I can't see the Aegean from here.

11. I noted(and hope you read) that, while excavation mode isn't quite ready for warframe yet, warframe isn't quite ready for excavation mode either. The game type exposed a LOT of glaring weaknesses in the UI, AI, physics engine, combat engine, camera calculations, animation applications, and the like. It was a lot of fun, but the game(warframe) clearly wasn't designed with that(excavation) in mind, at all. Will we be seeing improvements of all of these weak spots before excavation debuts officially? Or is that more of a long term "maybe someday" repair? Virtually all of these can be observed in other game types, but they don't matter there anywhere near as much as they do in excavation, if at all, so it makes sense that they were forgivable, long-term projects before. Excavation needs them to be addressed, but it seems like a lot of shoring up to do for just one game type, despite the fact it would still offer a minor-league improvement to the game types where it doesn't matter much.

12. Archwing movie was cool. How much of it was Geoffcalibur, and how much of it was Steve Prime? Or, in other terms: Was any of that gameplay footage at all, or just the magic of television, thanks to the animation department? If the latter, how much will it look like that, and how much of that is NES box art?

13. I still don't have Rhino Prime. I've been farming for Rhino Prime for almost 6 months now, and have logged more void keys than I can imagine. Is he actually supposed to be THAT difficult to find, or am I just exceptionally unlucky? I've been following all the information you guys have released about where to find the parts, and I'm at the point where I'm starting to think you're just messing with me.So far, I've only gotten 2 parts, and one was a gift from a friend who pitied my plight.

14. I had the coolest bug last night: My camera was stuck in my warframe's head. The most interesting part of this was that I could take a close-up look at all of my weapons, closer than I've ever been able to before. The models are insanely detailed in most cases, but I've also never been able to see them anywhere near that close before.Will we ever be able to do that on purpose? Will we ever get the ability to examine our weapons(and warframes) in detail like that? It's strange, keeping things at a distance and constantly moving is a great trick for disguising shoddy artwork, so it's not unusual in games, but when there's such a high level of detail on most weapons, why are you guys hiding it?

15. The launcher nerf. Why? I mean, yes, "540 is too much", but 20 is way-too-low. Right now, the best launcher in the game is a dread with a maxed thunderbolt mod. Why not just use regular sniper ammo pool rules all the way? A number of players have said they're happy with the nerf, but they've all admitted that they either don't use launchers at all, or use them specifically for camping choke points and vauban vortices. The first group really shouldn't get a say on something they never use, and as far as I understood it, the whole point of the launcher nerf was to make it so that there was less launcher camping, not more. For those of us that actually used the launchers as real weapons, instead of as camping supplies, 20 with a sniper pickup makes them too worthless to equip. I've heard "well, they're not meant for high level missions or for moving around while firing" as an excuse, but... the whole game is "moving around while firing", and as some actually have mastery lock, high level missions are kind of where you'd expect them most. I could totally live with 72 launcher ammo. That's well within industry standards, and should still put a damper on the crazy launcher spam. Alternatively, if you're dead-set on the 20 max, can we at least get a buff to damage and radius? They really aren't powerful enough to justify the current limitation.

Are you looking to switch the camera to the other side? If so, just press H. If you want to literally switch hands, then yea....lol 

Yeah switching hands is what I mean :P There are not many gaming heroes out there who are left handed! Zelda is the only one which comes to mind and they've gone and changed him in the latest game if I recall correctly..