Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

when im fusing mods i cant see most of mine or my auras i can see one aura but not the other 3, im not sure what happened but i know i have way more than its showing me, cause when i go to equip them theyre there. i cant upgrade much, what am i missing?

when im fusing mods i cant see most of mine or my auras i can see one aura but not the other 3, im not sure what happened but i know i have way more than its showing me, cause when i go to equip them theyre there. i cant upgrade much, what am i missing?

check your filter to see if the maxed mods are hidden.

thx for all the fixes ,, 

how ever i have some new problems that just poped up after a misshion i just got back from and back on my ship it was like every thing was gone the displays nav even wear my kubrow all  things  just   {?}  then all the suden it all poped back , i was like    o_0!  ermmmm.

plz help DE  you'r my only help 

To all those confused about Radial Disarm. Before this hotfix, Radial Disarm did 500 damage at max rank to Infested Chargers ONLY. Now it does 500 damage at max rank to ALL Infested types. It also knocks them down for a second or 2. It's actually pretty sweet now for infested!

To all those confused about Radial Disarm. Before this hotfix, Radial Disarm did 500 damage at max rank to Infested Chargers ONLY. Now it does 500 damage at max rank to ALL Infested types. It also knocks them down for a second or 2. It's actually pretty sweet now for infested!

It works great against most of the lower level infested.....but once they start going up in level its not so great...execpt against the ones that blow up when close still as it forcefully blows them up.

Edited by xcynderx

Please consider on fixing the Kronens reach/range as well as its non existing wall-launch or perhaps improving the "Melee Auto Targeting" system in the next Hotfix.
Further feedback relating to the Kronen as well as an example of the "Melee Auto Targeting" system can be found here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/209322-melee-20-feedback-megathread-with-template/page-31

Thankies again DE.

DE you guys are amazing however I have been having this color issues with the purchased skins for my kubrow they dont show either pattern. First i purchased just the brindle 2x thinking it was a purchase issues and it wasn't. Then i brought the othe tonight after the new update and neither work and I only brought the other b/c I assumed ot would just be the Brinle skin set wrong again. So in this Bug my Kubrow(s) turn pink with no pattern and unable to change any of the 3 colors. I dont mind spending money on this game b/c u guys make me feel its worth it. can you please fix this issue this is the third or fourth time i have addressed this and 2 updates have happened since then. I dnot want a refund just item i brought to swagg -out my pup. Thank You your fellow Tenno SupremeDeity

Torid AoE does zero damage to enemies when placed on a Decoy, but does when placed on a player. Torid AoE also seems to be unaffected by Firestorm. Torid's visual aoe is unaffected by Firestorm, but it will do damage outside the visual aoe when Firestorm is slotted. However, .74m is not enough to make Torid useful.

Has anyone seen the Torid gas cloud crit? I haven't ever seen that happen.

imo you need to rethink Torid entirely. The only real way to make it useful right now is with stunlock(blast/elec procs) and well we have all kinds of frame powers for that AND they have massively greater range. It doesn't have DPS, it doesn't have range or AOE, and it barely qualifies as CC. It doesn't have a fast enough fire rate, reload time or a large enough magazine to use it effectively as a direct-damage weapon either.

Edited by Denzine

Glaxion 1.0:

6.4 damage @ 40 rounds per second = 256 DPS

Glaxion 1.5:

12.5 damage @ 20 rounds per second = 250 DPS

We good now?  All calmed down?  :)

The fact that they upped the damage and didn't say anything does fix some qualms... however it was still a half-assed fix anyways. There is still the problem about ammo consumption that is not addressed by raising damage and lowering fire rate. Band-aid fixes are never good fixes. Ever.

What injector are you using (do you have comparisons :))? I'm hoping to get SMAA with temporal feature but was testing waters with this. Implementing all of them isn't really easy or fun across all the APIs we support so I'd prefer to support something that's good across as many platforms as possible.

My SweetFX isn't really all that screenshot friendly (unfortunately) but basically I just took this guys': (http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/1193/) preset and modified the SMAA corner rounding to 50 and the threshold to 0.07 .

I mean I'm sure you're familiar with SweetFX yourself. The performance impact is virtually 0 for any of the PCs I used this on. (2 midrange 1 higher end PC) and the SMAA at least gets outer edges straight. It's a pretty basic setup with mostly basic SMAA and a bit of Lumasharpen. (I mean a slider for that would be super awesome as well...but hey....one at a time, shall we?)

You can play around with it yourself...I didn't even quite realize that DX11 finally works since U14 until today. 

That said I noticed something else...ingame anisotropic filtering? It's pretty bad :p

imud3g32.jpg

If you look at the ramp you can see that without a forced anisotropic filter the texture quality suffers badly. after 1/3rd it goes down and at 2/3rd it's super horrible. 

Anisotropic filtering is something even most potato PCs can handle...so having a 0x to 16x slider would be very welcome as it offers a BIG boost in quality.

Here another screenshot with forced anisotropic via drivers. (This should be in every game as basic settings imho, so I hope you get around to fix that someday)

5g42rndn.jpg

That's with x16 anisotropic. Performance impact low...of course the masses using HD4000 chips might not be able to crank that stuff up...but there are enough that will. And quite a few people that aren't tech savvy and would like such ingame options.

Edit: Just to make it clear again..I don't particularly think you guys are doing a bad job or anything and I also don't know what your engine is capable off... that AA you added is definitely a step forward in my eyes. It's just that people with stronger than integrated graphics PCs seem to be left out most of the time. (Even made a comparison thread on the forums here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/303974-what-do-you-guys-think-of-the-new-smaa-option-comparison-inside/)

Edited by Shehriazad

I'm hoping to get SMAA with temporal feature but was testing waters with this.

gogogo. do it.

SMAA T2x is like, the perfect middleground Anti-Aliasing solution. it does everything well and is low cost. having T4x as an option would be nice as well, but SMAA does a much better job at smoothing than most solutions so T2x might be sufficient.

but i will love you long time if you guys get a Temporal Filter in. Temporal Filters alone make games look... god, so many times better. even without any actual AA. 

i waited 20 Months for SMAA (1x apparently? it feels like it), hopefully implementing T2x and T4x can be a little quicker ;)

Torid AoE does zero damage to enemies when placed on a Decoy, but does when placed on a player. Torid AoE also seems to be unaffected by Firestorm.

Has anyone seen the Torid gas cloud actually crit? I haven't ever seen that happen.

Torid's gas has always had a unique mechanic that prevents it from producing critical hits. DE appears to be having some trouble removing it.

I am happy to see Loki can now hurt infested with radial disarm.

But I wish it would allso have some dmg to regular enemies as well.

It would make him a bit more usable and attractive as oppose to the "troll frame" people like to rant about.