Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, A Serious Word Please (Where To Get Cryotic Now?)

Netheroc

This probably won't help, but Excavation won't launch next week, it's going to launch with Update 15. 

The same thing happened before with all the other tileset releases, the event launches with the X.5 update and the rest of the set drops with the chapter update.

(For some reason they're strongly tying the gamemode in with the tileset and launching them together even though it's going to also be used with current tilesets, as per twitter)

Are you actually serious? U15? If they do that, than that is really, really stupid.

If you read the post about the release of the Cryotic event, I'm pretty sure that it said the new mission type will be released a week or so after the event was over. IIRC. 

That & the Glaxion sucks anyway, he's not missing anything. lmao 

It absolutely doesnt matter that the weapon sucks. (Also, thats just like, your opinion). Im not a min-maxer, my friend isnt. We play weapons that are fun to use, and we decide what we think is fun to use.

Edited by Netheroc

Self entitlement? So, so you think that lets say torid would get buffed if noone complained about it? Or nova getting changed because it caused massive butthurt on forums? I just want the game to be great, but sometimes it feels like for every good thing DE does, there are at least 2 dumb decisions.

Yes to both of those because DE is a group of people who design games professionally and if a bunch of randoms on the internet can tell something is wrong then they definitely can too.

Or we could just moan about how terrible they are, that works too.

Yes to both of those because DE is a group of people who design games professionally and if a bunch of randoms on the internet can tell something is wrong then they definitely can too.

Too bad they fail to prove that point on multiple occasions.

Self entitlement? So, so you think that lets say torid would get buffed if noone complained about it? Or nova getting changed because it caused massive butthurt on forums? I just want the game to be great, but sometimes it feels like for every good thing DE does, there are at least 2 dumb decisions.

Nah, lets just shut our mouths and suck everything up, its a free game afterall.

There is a difference between feedback and asking for something to be changed and QQing over every little, tiny, irrelevant thing that could even possible be perceived as an inconvenience. QQing isn't feedback, its not productive and its the epitome of self entitlement. For me at least its around a 70/30 split between good decisions and bad decisions DE has made. Not everyone is a s bitter as the next guy nor necessarily shares the same opinion.

Keep being bitter and demanding. Ill sit here relatively content and happy to give feedback when I'm so inclined.

Of course, your opinion is absolute after all...

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Too bad they fail to prove that point on multiple occasions.

You realize this game is in development, right? I'm sure if I played Skyrim (or any other game for that matter) throughout its dev process there would have been all sorts of major problems with it.

Again, refer to the part about professional game developers. They get paid to do this. They're not just going to leave unfinished or broken stuff in place, and we're supposed to provide feedback to help with that instead of whining.

So, Events over. New gamemode was supposed to come this update, but it didnt. 

I would say 'You must be new here' but I guess you just haven't done that many events before. New modes never come out directly after an event. Nor was that implicitly stated anywhere during this event. Best to not make assumptions when we have good examples of their development cycle to compare to.

I would say 'You must be new here' but I guess you just haven't done that many events before. New modes never come out directly after an event. Nor was that implicitly stated anywhere during this event. Best to not make assumptions when we have good examples of their development cycle to compare to.

I actually was here when the very first event hit, namely kill fusion moas for frost prime blueprint. And for the release of the new gamemode, it was absolutely fine when they took a while to be implemented. But now theres a resource (and it DOESNT MATTER if that resource is used to build a "crappy weapon" in the eyes of all the min-maxers out there) that is exclusive to this event. And thats what my problem is, that this resource is unobtainable as of now.

Also, I guarantee you this.

Once you eventually get your-I mean once your "friend" gets his hands on the Glaxion, he will wonder why he bothered.

I'm the "friend" obviously, if its so hard to belive. And all i do is seek a way to spend some time again in this game. A nice freeze ray that i was hyped about would be a way, esspecially after a buff.

Also, I guarantee you this.

Once you eventually get your-I mean once your "friend" gets his hands on the Glaxion, he will wonder why he bothered.

Like i said before, i own the Glaxion.

It is indeed my friend im talking about. (to clarify things, this is my alternate account.)YrkO0yA.jpg

Edited by Netheroc

It absolutely doesnt matter that the weapon sucks. (Also, thats just like, your opinion). Im not a min-maxer, my friend isnt. We play weapons that are fun to use, and we decide what we think is fun to use.

That cool & all, but my point is...they usually do this with new mission types. We were even told that this event was a "preview" of the new tile set & game mode.

I can understand why people would be agitated. They have to wait however long to craft one of the new weapons because they didn't grind the Cryotic, presumably because they thought the game mode would stay in.

But on the other hand, remember when we went like a week without being able to grind the Miter and Twin Gremlins? This isn't that new of a problem, it has happened before and there wasn't that much rage back then.

oh, so its one of these posts, hm?

Well, I'm sorry your friend missed out on the event. It was a pretty good one, but let's be reasonable here. DE owes him nothing because he missed this. Saying otherwise would validate my claim that, because I missed the operative event, I deserve a primed chamber mod.

Right now.

See how absurd this gets? I'm sure the new game type will be online in a few days, along with the tactical alerts, so please be patient.

Considering that events like this one are usually a sort of beta-test to a new gamemode, and that the associated gamemode to said events usually comes out a while after the event, you shouldn't expect the gamemode to be added right away. For all we know they may not be ready to fully implement the gamemode yet.

While I understand that it is a resource that currently cannot be gotten, it will be back soon, and if some people can't wait that long, then this is the wrong game for them.

Guest Tehnoobshow

And here I am, still waiting for Rescue 2.0 to be fully implemented. Or did you all forget about that because Rescue still sucks? :P

They had 1 week to gather enough cryotic, I repeat they had 1 week. I got more than 50k in just 2 days, if you didnt have the time to get so much it's your problem, I can understand it can happen but you cant blame them, DE cannot always compromise to everyones needs just cause some player's didnt use the time given in order to acheive what they needed.