Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Worried About The Ebola Disease Wiping Out The Human Race?

zavienh5

Here is how medical world works.

They usually only care if there are enough people with certain desease.

Cause they won't invest millions in a desease that only few poor people have. There is no profit in doing that. It's evil, but that's just how it is.

In short, the Ebola is never going to "wipe out" the human race. Not a single desease is going to wipe out a human race. Not in this age.

Not really. Ebola is a really stupid disease, what I mean by that is that it doesn't transfer trough the air and dies really quickly. Plus it kills the host too fast for it to spread a whole lot.

(I might have accidentally described a different disease but it could be Ebola)

Edited by Rakshal

Not really. Ebola is a really stupid disease, what I mean by that is that it doesn't transfer trough the air and dies really quickly. Plus it kills the host too fast for it to spread a whole lot.

(I might have accidentally described a different disease but it could be Ebola)

No, you're right on the money. It often kills hosts so fast that they aren't even able to spread it, and it can only spread through bodily fluids. If I remember correctly though, it can live outside the body for a day or so.

It's a huge threat in rural areas, but in developed areas it's essentially impossible for it to spread.

A couple of things:

1. Posts about how the government is hiding everything. This is a huge red flag. Leave your conspiracy theories at home.

Ebola spreads through contact and air and water and pretty much everything.

Ebola only spreads through contact with bodily fluids. Thanks for making it clear that you have no clue what you're talking about, and you're just being a sensationalist.

You'd make for a great tabloid writer though.

In short, stop posting and get out of my face.

"Trying to raise awareness" does not justify posting two threads in different places. Nor does linking said threads together.

Nor does it mean being a sensationalist and posting misinformation like

Ebola spreads through contact and air and water and pretty much everything.

Let's get a mod to delete/lock this mess so I don't have to look at it again.