Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Awful (Ps4 Tutorial Bug)

(PSN)SONOFAGUN93

I just started playing for the first time on PS4. Picked Volt, ran through the tutorial picking fist weapons, kunai, and the bow. Finished the mission at level 1, Waited for it to load the next part, and SURPRISE! I was suddenly an unranked Mag with an assault rifle, sword, and pistol. This is BS. I'm already done with this game if they can't even get the character select and tutorial right.

is it possible that you already had an account? if you already started the game, prior to this update, the old items overwrite the new ones.

This is a thing.

If you already played Warframe once before Update 14, any frame/weapon choices you make in the new tutorial get overwritten with your old stuff.

I wouldn't. I've been waiting over two weeks now for a response from the support staff.

Second this.

I'm missing 2 stasis slots still not accounted for nor acknowledged after 2 weeks.

What's the minimum grace period we could give support.warframe before we can post our dissent on the forums without being labelled "self-entitled bastards"?

Please be more convenient in your posts, and be more patient. Player support desk is only closed in week-ends, and the game is still a beta : it's natural that you may encounter some bugs and wierd issues. A specific section in the forums exists to warn the staff about bugs encountered : use it each time you find a bug, and make your bug report clear (it's important if you hope it to be fixed).

I just started playing for the first time on PS4. Picked Volt, ran through the tutorial picking fist weapons, kunai, and the bow. Finished the mission at level 1, Waited for it to load the next part, and SURPRISE! I was suddenly an unranked Mag with an assault rifle, sword, and pistol. This is BS. 6 hours and no response from support. I'm already done with this game if they can't even get the character select and tutorial right.

Dang if your already done from playing warframe from a minor bug. then good luck playing on other beta games.

Edited by Monsterwithin

Please be more convenient in your posts, and be more patient. Player support desk is only closed in week-ends, and the game is still a beta : it's natural that you may encounter some bugs and wierd issues. A specific section in the forums exists to warn the staff about bugs encountered : use it each time you find a bug, and make your bug report clear (it's important if you hope it to be fixed).

I'm sorry but I have an issue with this. It's been in beta for well over a year now. It's cross platform. I think it's long overdue for proper "release". They need to stop using the word beta as a crutch for when things go wrong and fix content they already have. Whilst this problem itself may just be a bug there are bigger issues elsewhere. The game needs to be accountable for its errors. I just wish they'd stop pumping new content for money whilst ignoring simple game play mechanics that need fixing or updating.

Sigh

I'm sorry but I have an issue with this. It's been in beta for well over a year now. It's cross platform. I think it's long overdue for proper "release". They need to stop using the word beta as a crutch for when things go wrong and fix content they already have. Whilst this problem itself may just be a bug there are bigger issues elsewhere. The game needs to be accountable for its errors. I just wish they'd stop pumping new content for money whilst ignoring simple game play mechanics that need fixing or updating.

Sigh

Well, the game is in perpetual developement, so it won't go out of beta state anytime soon.

What's the minimum grace period we could give support.warframe before we can post our dissent on the forums without being labelled "self-entitled bastards"?

Some of the XBoners are having trouble launching Warframe. Exactly how many remains a mystery, but the one XB1 user I talked to said he's sent 20 tickets in 4 days.

So, give it a couple of months.

This is BS. 6 hours and no response from support. I'm already done with this game if they can't even get the character select and tutorial right.

6 hours on weekday is short...

DE is a company...

Company are mostly close on weekdays...

OP have short-fuses...