Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Top Melee Would You Pick?

Monsterwithin

Glaive Prime, the only melee weapon you can throw at your foes.

What about the Glaive and the Kestrel?

That and the throwing weapons are the only melee weapons that let you do three or four slide attacks in a chain.

Edited by Etsoree

You forgot the Axes. Cleaving Whirlwind adds 400% damage with the Broken Bull combo, so any of the Axe weapons could be added (my favorite is Gram, but statistically, it'd be between Scindo or Galatine).

If you're gonna add Dakra Prime with Crimson Dervish, you have to add an Axe with Cleaving Whirlwind.

You forgot the Axes. Cleaving Whirlwind adds 400% damage with the Broken Bull combo, so any of the Axe weapons could be added (my favorite is Gram, but statistically, it'd be between Scindo or Galatine).

If you're gonna add Dakra Prime with Crimson Dervish, you have to add an Axe with Cleaving Whirlwind.

I may think about it.

My favorite would have to be Dual Zoren, I've had them for ever, their the first weapon I potatoes back when I started playing and no matter how many people tell me to switch to ichors, I'm just glued to my zorens. 

Of the list I'd probably have to go with the dragon nikana. Though I'm not a huge fan of it's stances.

Keep in mind that the glaive prime is not the only melee you can throw, bot the regular glaive and the kestrel share the function.

My favorite would have to be Dual Zoren, I've had them for ever, their the first weapon I potatoes back when I started playing and no matter how many people tell me to switch to ichors, I'm just glued to my zorens. 

Of the list I'd probably have to go with the dragon nikana. Though I'm not a huge fan of it's stances.

Keep in mind that the glaive prime is not the only melee you can throw, bot the regular glaive and the kestrel share the function.

Lol. I was like that as well for a long time until I got my clean hands on the dual ichor, then I carried on.

• 2 weeks later...