The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhinos, Rhinos Everwhere

aleco247

Normally I see rhinos in mercury to saturn, they go extinct when i'm in neptune to pluto since stomp just levitate stuff while not killing anything, but i do see rhino primes every now and then, now a days i see valkyrs, lokis, and trinitys especially in ceres and neptune.

Conclusion: Rhino is a tank but only shines when you have a boltor prime and orthos prime since stomp loses effectievness when you hit level 35 mobs and you resort to your weapons to kill stuff. So they're abundant in lower levels but quite rare in high levels except for the usual rhino prime + boltor prime duo.

Resolution: You can't do anything about this. If your &!$$ed then going solo was a good move.

Edited by H.Katsura_999

Truthfully the only reason I used rhino was the knock down and studder immunity, while there was an army of grinier balls trying to molest me, also why I liked embers old 2 skil. Stomp was never my cup a tea but I dont care much if everyone else uses it, not like I care about the end result screen.

Here's the thing, Rhino is considered to be "the strongest frame in game" which is a big no. I can actually be more durable with my Loki than my Rhino Prime. I also dislike playing as Rhino because its too easy. No challange on low-level. Friggin GOD MODE!

Also last week i ended up in a game like this :

Rhino Prime, Boltor Prime, Marelok, Orthos Prime

Excalibur, Dread, Lex Prime, Kronen <------- Me!

P.S. People underestemate the power of Excalibur. Sometimes they don't let me play as Excalibur on T4, which is quite dumb since he has Radial Blind.

qnDZ8SJ.png

am i the only one around here that is actually bad at rhino?i mean i;m good with most other frames, but rhino.. eh. i usually die due to iron skin, why? because i really can't tell if i'm taking damage or not and by the time it's gone im dead, with other frames i'm actually able to respond to damage better, so i just use Iron skin for CC prevention, when i use him i mostly use stomp and roar instead. when it comes to solo (or anything hard in general) i'm actually really good with the ash rage + lifestrike combo, smokescreen completely negates damage and gives a higher damage boost than roar, and early-mid game bladestorm has better killing power than stomp (it's just better for CC). in other words, rhino is for people who haven't completely mastered the game mechanics, for whenever someone needs an all around frame for a team, or for players who have specialized builds (i actually prefer melee rhino builds or heavy weapons, feels fitting for his theme, i.e : Boar prime, Marelok,Jat kittag). I just suck at Rhino cuz he's not specialized enough for me to use my skill in any way, that's why i have to make specialized builds so that i have someway to use my skill.

But srsly though #whereareallthezephyrs? #zepherlove5evar #alldayerr'day

Zephyr, ZEPHYR!!!! => So awesume!

The lil bird of crystal ice.

Though on topic, HAHHAHAHA RHINOS actually mattered? they are good team carriers and i like it that way, just please use your iron skin to tank the storm of shots that i couldn't avoid to revive me, just so my glass cannon tendencies can fulfil its sadistic pleasures, MUHAHAHAHAHAH.....HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

Rhino is a solo frame.  When you need to play with your self, load up your Rhino and go to town.  When it comes down to team play, put your Rhino away and play with another one.

If I see more than one Rhino on a void PUG, I leave.  I don't care about your shiny skin of OMG SO OP iron skin.  Play another frame that requires a little more than press 2 to win and 4 to run.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the kind lf blunt and dense mentality that is really the cancer of this game.

And this my friends is also the kind of display that would promote defensive responses and toxic behaviour.........

Please try not to resort to this form of typing, it is very indirect, blaming and can do some unnecessary damage.

Edited by Jacate

anyone remembers an old thread complaining about rhinos that DIDN'T skin/stomp?

anyways i used to main rhino just beacuse because of stalker, but then hall of mirrors + Boar Prime/ Torid/ Galatine happened

not that stalker wouldn't dispel HoM but dat aoe 8D

and if 4-ing doesn't sit well with u, y not rant on saryn instead?
Edited by jwya

Rhino is a solo frame.  When you need to play with your self, load up your Rhino and go to town.  When it comes down to team play, put your Rhino away and play with another one.

If I see more than one Rhino on a void PUG, I leave.  I don't care about your shiny skin of OMG SO OP iron skin.  Play another frame that requires a little more than press 2 to win and 4 to run.

tumblr_inline_n2qflcwxog1s5826c.gif

You must be fun at parties.

Another thing I forgot Rhino was good at: tanking hits with Iron Skin long enough to revive someone.

I asked in clan chat about what frame to get next, Rhino or Excel. Chat went apeS#&$ "AAaaaaw gaawd get da madafakin Rhino! You CAN SOLO T3 NP"

Built Rhino, got bored playing him before I hit lvl20, finally finished leveling him, deleted to free up a slot for Excal. Dont regret anything.

did the same a couple months ago, allthought i decided to build rhino prime just for the looks, he's still wery boring to play (i mainly play Zephyr ^^ )

lol try playing something that has lvl 30 mobs or higher. 2 = useless and 4 becomes nothing more than a CC. SO OP!

tbh i'm glad people like you leave PUGs, they tend to be quite awfull at times but whiney snobs like you i can miss like a sore tooth.

Edited by Paxcon

Whew that was 7 pages of pure hate right there damn....

Anyway me personally I have never played rhino, im sure I will at some point for the mastery but I tend to lean towards the uncommon choices such as Ash. I bought him because I liked the idea of that stealth assassin type. 2 is a nice panic button to get yourself out of sticky situations, 3 to confuse the crap out of an enemy or target a VIP, and 4 to clear a room full of baddies.

The other day I went into a void mission with Ash, Dread, Lex and the Silva & Aegis, and was promptly asked why I am bringing that particular loadout. The bottom line for me is as long as you contribute to the team or mission by doing the things your supposed to: stick together, focus on the objective, revive people, dont run 5 miles ahead and use your frame wisely, I have no problem with anyone using what they want.

It doesnt bother me that people tend to default to the apparent OP loadout of Boltor Prime, Rhino Prime and whatever else, because I bring whatever the hell I want and have a ton of fun doing it.

#Ashmasterrace? #playhard #winhard

Whew that was 7 pages of pure hate right there damn....

Well, with a title like that you are bound to guess the contents of the thread.

Truth is that while I am glad there is plenty of people with common sense and don't discriminate is really concerning how much more of the opposite there is.