The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Next Prime/wraith/vandal/dragon Weapon You Want?

Cryptic_Dragon

Prime = The "Original" weapons, made by the Orokin. 

Wraith = Upgraded Grineer Weapons

Vandal = Upgraded Corpus Weapons

Dragon = Upgraded Tenno Weapons (I think only clan tech will get Dragon. Feel free to express you opinion too!)

Dex = Anniversary Weapons. (who cares, right?)

Mutalist = Placeholder for infested.

Prime are not the original weapons their copys of their former self but weaker. The only thing that i can provide is the little description from the codex of the Burston Prime, "Once thought lost to the ages, attempts to reengineer the Burston Prime never fully replicated this weapon's power and agility." Which states there are more powerful weapons possible. Which i would like to call "Ancient Orokin" or "Orokin" (but most likely will have a better name for them in the future, hence the stalker been around for centuries with weapons. So he would know or Lotus) since there the original guns.

Prime are not the original weapons their copys of their former self but weaker. The only thing that i can provide is the little description from the codex of the Burston Prime, "Once thought lost to the ages, attempts to reengineer the Burston Prime never fully replicated this weapon's power and agility." Which states there are more powerful weapons possible. Which i would like to call "Ancient Orokin" or "Orokin" (but most likely will have a better name for them in the future, hence the stalker been around for centuries with weapons. So he would know or Lotus) since there the original guns.

I think that refers to the normal burston.

Grinlok or Marelok... but I guess that won't happen for a long time... if at all. ^^

Seems like the Wraith/Vandal/Prime appendix-stuff is now faction unrelated anyways since DE_Steve's latest interview on Subreddit... so who cares about that anymore. Seems like they are now all modifications from contemporary Tenno rather than being made by the factions themselves.

@ Question from KisaruBandit for those who are interested:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/2g5q8b/an_evening_with_de_steve/

Edited by MeduSalem

Prime is nothing else than "weapon/frame/other gear" crafted with "original Orokin technology" while big bunch of other weapons/frames/stuff is Orokin-BASED tech burston prime codex entry means nothing more nothing less that attempts to reenginerr burston prime (effect of which is burston) never actually reached same level as burston prime had - until tenno entered orokin void towers and did not found bps and parts of original burston - hence the burston prime

except this name system doesnt work anymore. DE threw it out the window. We have Latron, Latron wraith, and Latron prime. Its apprently an orokin and grineer weapon despite grineer never ever ever ever EVER using it..

Wraith =/= Grineer. Wraith weapons are what Red Veil manages to change about the original weapon. In this case, they found a way to change how the original Latron works, by providing crits.

ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime ash prime
ash prime

oh also a dragon kronen

Wraith: 

- primary: Karak

- secondary: Maralok

- melee: Amphis

Vandal: 

- primary: Lanka

- secondary: idk, not much to choose on corpus weapondry

- melee: same as above

Mutalist:

- primary: Torid

- secondary: Acrid

- melee: Mire

Prime:

- primary: Vectis

- secondary: Kunai

- melee: Fragor

Dragon:

- primary: Dread maybe?

- secondary: Despair :D

- melee: Glaive or hate

Dex:

- primary: Sybaris

- secondary: Hikou

- melee: Pangolin

• 2 months later...

i want about 10 Dragon Weapons.

I love the fact that you are "Upgrading" a slightly useless weapon that you outgrew and the spirit of it can stick with you. I just wish the Dragon Boost kept Orokin Catalyst, and Forma.

You dont even need to call it Dragon to make me happy, i LOVE what they did with Latron -->> Tiberon

Firstly: Dragon Vastos or Magnus (or both) to hail in our new gun-slinger

Followed by: Dragon Vectis (still my favorite sniper rifle, before and after buff)

And for Sake of the new guys (honestly i'd get them too) ALL Mk-1 Weapons with a Dragon boost.

Prime:

Valkyr

tigris

dual kama

Akmagnus

Proto:

Rhino, since his lore entry I've wanted to see this. Though unless proto armour goes into the market or quests it won't be much fun for those that miss out each anniversary. I would suggest keeping proto Excal for the anniversary gift and put others into the market or quest.

Dragon:

Cernos

Vandel or Wraith Valkry skin. I would like to see at least a skin of Lotus or the factions trying to patch Valkyr.

Edited by Postal_pat