The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Warframe Prime Access Teaser Megathread

LogaMC1995

More gold and new parts for the new primes....and Frost Prime only have a little re-paint :-/. 

So true, many of the primes are very poor detail in their prime versions, when you compared them to rhino p and loki p who got a major re-detailing.

If this is nyx... exca and nyx share very similar suit details, so it wont make sense for exca prime to be so poor detailed.

Even ember and mag, have very subtle, small, and not very noticing prime details.

Edited by 7grims

Necros Prime is that you? The shoulders at the beginning before you see the blue glowing eye...

spontaneously i thought the same because nyx has not this much "bones", and the movie starts from a backside of a frame and this looks even like nekros primed

anyway, maybe its a cam-angle trick, i would love if its nekros and it would be a long awaited honour to nekros ... eating vor off the void ... :-)

and the few times a watched carefully the announcement vid it smells like nekros ... a wave of mayhem, gilded chaos ? nyx is different and for my taste, how much more power should nyx have as she have now ... (until time is right to prime her) ... ))

(smalletters)and letter13 is too straight at his comment, he isnt that this way(smallettersend) :-)))))

Edited by 7ENN0

As a person who doesn't buy prime access or care about prime warframes, i find the teaser "meh"

But i'm sure the MR addicts or those who really like the warframe find this interesting.

To be honest, Nyx prime has been confirmed some time ago, as well hikou prime and scindo prime, i don't know why some players expected volt or any other warframe when the placeholders for nyx were already in the game.

"nyx prime placeholder is in the game, next prime warframe will surely be nekros"