Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Warframe Prime Access Teaser Megathread

LogaMC1995

I'm curious where her parts will drop in the void.

There ARE a lot of T4s with a copious amount of duplicate and can-be-obtained-elsewhere items. I suppose a few may end up simply being replaced? Or, there's a few T4s with relatively small drop tables. Perhaps they will simply be added in there to make some of the Medium-tier T4 keys more playable.

Looking at you T4 Capture. Looking right at you.

So... so far these are the released primes (in order I believe):

Excalibur Prime

Frost Prime

Mag Prime

Ember Prime

Rhino prime

Loki Prime

Technically speaking out of those listed; Frost is the only one that wasn't among the original eight warframes; those being: Excalibur, Volt, Loki, Rhino,  Ash, Mag, Ember, Trinity. I'm unsure as to how DE decides on who gets to become prime, although I could have sworn it was generally based on the warframe release order (Frost of course being the exception). According ton an archived post asking about the order of warframe release, Nyx was added at the same time as Frost, so I guess I can see why Nyx would get a prime earlier than say.. Saryn or Banshee, who were released at open beta.

Long story short, I sort of wished it was going to be Trinity Prime, because she hasn't really seen much love since the removal of invulnerability on her Blessing. Admittedly I actually wanted Ash Prime more than Trinity, but well... Ash has sort of faded into ashes in my warframe usage.

Primes are released in double alternating gender order (M-M-F-F-M-M-F-F). As to why Trinity wasn't the most recent prime, I'm really not sure but I had an overwhelming gut feeling that it would be Nyx Prime. Good to know my gut was right. Nyx is my girl.

OMG IM FANGIRLING SOOOOO HARD RIGHT NOW!!!!! MY NYX BABY IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WILL BE THE FIRST PRIME ACCESS I ACTUALLY BUY!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Nyx frame too, though I`d prefer Volt, hope he`ll be primed next. The anticipation for Volt Prime is almost palpable.

I hope Trinity gets primed next...She really needs attention.

I second this, but deep down in my heart i wish for banshee prime, id take any female frame over nyx at this point

(even if canonically nova and valkyr cannot be a choice, i would still take either one over nyx)

Edited by Demoonic

"Rumors" about hiko and scindo are not that exited...

i just "decompiled" some "rumors" about new orokin mission type (?sabotage?).... my speculation is: Looks like Vor or new orokin miniboss got him self a few "tenno" after all, or he will make tenno replicants, or some thing like that. some stages, some timers, 3 tier of rewards.

and there is somethig about dojogates dojogametype and dojoteleports, maybe it got something to do with hubs, maybe not

Ok, after watching a few more times I can't deny that the opening scene is Nyx's sexy golden spine.

She is my 'go to' frame for all things, except maybe nightmare.

I really hope she gets an armour and speed tweak.

And maybe some range when I pop my absorb.

:3

But I seriously can't wait to run around with Nyx and Excal Prime. Wonder Prime Twin Powers ACTIVATE!!!

Edited by fractal_magnets

i might but the cosmetic pack but im going all out when Ash and Vauban prime come out! i have a feeling that Ash will look interesting but i just KNOW vauban is going to look like a technician god.

inb4 DE create void alerts and make Vauban Prime 'Void alert only'.

D:

Edited by fractal_magnets

1st Shot: Nyx's Back (Shoulders to Waist)

2nd Shot: Hikou Prime (Waist to Shoulder)

3rd Shot: Around the Shoulders (Back to Front, Some Boobage)

4th Shot: Nyx Helmet (Looks like Standard, although it may be similar to Menticide. hard to tell)

Evidence of Nyx: All of the above, the word "Chaos" being the largest word in the end, and the greenish energy around the text. 

Considering she's the female version of Excalibur, maybe DE will take up this opportunity and make her look very similar, so all the people who want Excalibur Prime because he looks cool can finally have something similar. 

DE, you'd better not have messed up my girl. I might just have to send some Psychic Bolts northward to Canada.

REVALATION: If it is Nyx Prime, considering we get standard Nyx from Phorid, maybe we'll get Nyx Prime from the new J3 Golem in the Void. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN.

Edited by (PS4)NearlyDedicated