The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not A Hype Thread

VKhaun

Just go to sleep my friends, it's better if you wait and when the latest update comes out when you're sleeping you won't be left out in the dark the next day after the update because people will have put information on the wiki... I prefer to update my Warframe launcher and then go to sleep (cause the download is bonkers along with the excessive amounts of people.)

A new weapon would more than enough DE... :)

I feel like a new weapon would be just like hotfixes. It would be in already. There must be something they're still working on, fixing, tweaking, troubleshooting... an event, or maybe excavation and/or tacticool alerts going live.

So if we still don't have a patch at this time of night that means it's something good, right?

I mean if it was just fixes they could have put them out earlier, right?

That means we should be excited, right?

You mean the prime access and stuff update? It´s coming next week, it always came one week after the previous prime access finished.

If you mean U15, you will have to wait at least 3 weeks.

Edited by Nachino

You mean the prime access and stuff update? It´s coming next week, it always came one week after the previous prime access finished.

If you mean U15, you will have to wait at least 3 weeks.

Wait, U15 in three weeks? I wonder, wouldn't they bring the new Prime stuff at the same time as U15?