Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So How Many People Just Realised They Forgot Their Kubrow?

Roogan

Exactly!

sounds more like youre just lazy to me, which then sentinels would be the better choice for you. Really nothing wrong with the kubrows, just they arent for people who dont want to take care of things. Those of us that do will have a nice shiny kubrow.

sounds more like youre just lazy to me, which then sentinels would be the better choice for you. Really nothing wrong with the kubrows, just they arent for people who dont want to take care of things. Those of us that do will have a nice shiny kubrow.

Perhaps it's so hard for you to imagine, but some people don't have the time to farm hundrends of thousands of credits just so you can run a mission or two with some space-bat-dog creature. For me it's just not worth the effort/time/credits

Perhaps it's so hard for you to imagine, but some people don't have the time to farm hundrends of thousands of credits just so you can run a mission or two with some space-bat-dog creature. For me it's just not worth the effort/time/credits

you can farm 75k credits in 30min of play, its not hard at all. If you dont play more than 20min a day i understand but more than likely you do considering youre a founder and many others play AT LEAST 1hr. the "i dont have time, blah blah, blah" excuse is awful, if you dont have time then you dont have time to just sit and play the game which is all you need to do. 

you can even feed it only every 4 days if you wanted to

Edited by Echoa

I stopped using a Kubrow the first time I saw it miss 3 auto attacks and then teleport around the map insta-killng everything only to slowly trot back to me with no agro at all while I'm getting shot JUST to have him charge and constantly miss because the Grineer is clever enough to employ a new tactic: "Running away".

Genuinely, the only fun moment I had with these less efficient sentinels was when I saw my first Kubrow fight. After that I dusted my hands and was all like "yep well that's 2 months worth of hype gone to crap". The hypetrain is OP.

you can farm 75k credits in 30min of play, its not hard at all. If you dont play more than 20min a day i understand but more than likely you do considering youre a founder and many others play AT LEAST 1hr. the "i dont have time, blah blah, blah" excuse is awful, if you dont have time then you dont have time to just sit and play the game which is all you need to do. 

you can even feed it only every 4 days if you wanted to

Where in PS4 land can you do that (since we're still 100K on booster price)? I'm still working on unlocking the map. Unfortunately I can't do solo survival missions for very long in terms of farming credits (my builds aren't for damage) so I tend not to go there without a friend.

same here, I leveled my 4 types of kubrows then sent them to the freezer and there they will stay until:

1- One of them gets Vacuum like carrier

2- Guardian. Even if it's only for Raksa. Guardian/protect well done please.

3- We can equip them with sanctuary or something similar

4- Their IA is further improved to be on a support role or offensive role depending on the kubrow. This is: sunika and huras are offensive and go around killing and other types like raksa and sahasa remain by your side being a support like sentinels.

Anyways I don't see my Kubrows comming out of the freezer any time soon until they can use vacuum, sanctuary, (coolant leak??) and be of some help...

No one can argue vs carrier's well modded sweeper or the sniping skills of Djinn! Even Wyrm can knock down a whole t4 crowd of enemies DAMMIT!

Now talking about maintenance I don't mind it... I find it nice actually...my real life German Shepherd needs way more maintenance than a shot of DNA stabilizer and some ocassional belly rubs when they are reckless.

I agree 100% with #1 and #2

Meh, DNA stabilizers aren't a big deal to me. I had almost 5mil credits, bought 57 stabilizers and still have almost 4mil credits left. You can also create a genetic imprit of your space dog if you like them, two imprints will give you the exact same one if I recall. I think we all need to remember that these are for players that have been playing for a while and NEED a credit sink. Like me.

With a few runs through the Void, the stabilizers are affordable. Still a little expensive IMO, considering most things for similar amounts of credits in the market are re-usable blueprints. But 75000 credits for 3 stabilizers ain't that bad, actually. You get enough for six days, as you only need to use them every two days if it's just about life-support. Using it every day just grants the Kubrow the full 100% health-boon for every day while on the two-day-usage-basis you will have one "peak-day" and one day not at peak.

Edited by RedEyedRaven

With a few runs through the Void, the stabilizers are affordable. Still a little expensive IMO, considering most things for similar amounts of credits in the market are re-usable blueprints. But 75000 credits for 3 stabilizers ain't that bad, actually.

you get 6 dude not 3, if you feed em every 4 days you can stretch one batch for a month.

Where in PS4 land can you do that (since we're still 100K on booster price)? I'm still working on unlocking the map. Unfortunately I can't do solo survival missions for very long in terms of farming credits (my builds aren't for damage) so I tend not to go there without a friend.

dark sector or void you can easily get credits

you guys on PS4 i dont think have the change of the 10% drop per day though right? or do you i forget when they added it?

EDIT: 14.1,  im pretty sure you should have it?

EDIT2: Nevermind you wont get it till the next update as its just after 14.1 (approval process sucks dont it? xP)

Edited by Echoa

you get 6 dude not 3, if you feed em every 4 days you can stretch one batch for a month.

Thinking the 4-days-scenario through though, it's less than practical. In the end you need to regain loads of health on your Kubrow, forcing you to use even more stabilizers in shorter time-periods afterwards. For a constant peak, feed it every day. For slight fluctuation feed it all two days (which is the most economical solution).

Edited by RedEyedRaven

Thinking the 4-days-scenario through though, it's less than practical. In the end you need to regain loads of health on your Kubrow, forcing you to use even more stabilizers in shorter time-periods afterwards. For a constant peak, feed it every day. For slight fluctuation feed it all two days (which is the most economical solution).

im just saying if people find it THAT expensive they have the option to do it every 4 days.

afaik 1 stabilizer replenishes 40% health so the most economical is to use 1 every 4 days like the poster above you suggested.

thb the biggest reason i keep all my 4 kubros frozen all the time is because i have to wait 3h to switch between them. this is just so off putting i'd rather not use them at all.