Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So How Many People Just Realised They Forgot Their Kubrow?

Roogan

Let me take both kubrow and sentinel on a mission and I wouldn't mind paying that 100k upkeep every now and then. Even if I had to pay in platinum to unlock this feature I would still do it.

OR as it has been suggested so many times before: give all companions Vacuum and give an additional ability for Carrier to be equal with other sentinels/kubrows.

Let me take both kubrow and sentinel on a mission and I wouldn't mind paying that 100k upkeep every now and then. Even if I had to pay in platinum to unlock this feature I would still do it.

OR as it has been suggested so many times before: give all companions Vacuum and give an additional ability for Carrier to be equal with other sentinels/kubrows.

No kidding about that!!

Kubrow abilitys are actually being quite underrated here, they hit far harder then sentinels, their abilitys are more often then not straight up better (example, hura's stealth field trigger is non directional), and have much higher survivability.

But when it comes down to it I didnt want kubrows or sentinels for their abilitys.

Edited by Roogan

same here, I leveled my 4 types of kubrows then sent them to the freezer and there they will stay until:

1- One of them gets Vacuum like carrier

2- Guardian. Even if it's only for Raksa. Guardian/protect well done please.

3- We can equip them with sanctuary or something similar

4- Their IA is further improved to be on a support role or offensive role depending on the kubrow. This is: sunika and huras are offensive and go around killing and other types like raksa and sahasa remain by your side being a support like sentinels.

Anyways I don't see my Kubrows comming out of the freezer any time soon until they can use vacuum, sanctuary, (coolant leak??) and be of some help...

No one can argue vs carrier's well modded sweeper or the sniping skills of Djinn! Even Wyrm can knock down a whole t4 crowd of enemies DAMMIT!

Now talking about maintenance I don't mind it... I find it nice actually...my real life German Shepherd needs way more maintenance than a shot of DNA stabilizer and some ocassional belly rubs when they are reckless.

Edited by Domaik

For new players, kubrows are expensive.

I don't have 50 thousands credits to dump on a weekly basis.

then youre doing it wrong, even new players can easily get that much in a day. First thing my sister did starting a few weeks ago was get a kubrow, hasnt had an issue feeding it whats their excuse?