Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U15 Frame.

weak_man_small_hands

So Devstream 37 had the concepts for a rock based frame, called Askia or Askai, or something along the lines of that. And his abilities are Petrify, Tremor, Rock Ward, and and Land of Terra.

There has been some stuff floating around about a void-ish frame.

Anyone know anything else?

Edited by Jimjoebob27

So he's a rock based frame, called Askia or Askai, or something along the lines of that. And his abilities are Petrify, Tremor, Rock Ward, and and Land of Terra.

That was just a conept they did for a stream, not a confirmed frame.

Edited by Saske92

So Devstream 37 had the concepts for a rock based frame, called Askia or Askai, or something along the lines of that. And his abilities are Petrify, Tremor, Rock Ward, and and Land of Terra.

I know that you are wrong in your assumptions!  ;P

The Design Council was asked to submit some ideas for 'live-concept' and that idea, courtesy of Afsky, was chosen.

We aren't allowed to talk about what we have seen in the Design Council section until it has been shown elsewhere.

Nope... DE plays frames pretty close to the chest.

The DC got a lot of info on Nova, but since then I don't remember anything serious in there about a new frame. Vauban came totally out of left field. Hydroid was foreshadowed by a single piece of art for what was intended to be only a day or two before his release but the patch was pushed back. Prime Access teasers are only for a week or so.

There is going to be one. That is about all we can be sure of.

Any polls etc that occur in the dc do not necessarily pertain to anything coming soon.

I remember one poll from quite a ways back that still hasn't had any bearing on the game yet.

And if there is stuff there we aren't allowed to talk about it

Regardless of what the frame's "theme" is, my only genuine wish is that it fills some sort of role. So many of the frames we have already are rather weak in their true use of role; Mirage, while fun, is just a super-DPS-machine, Hydroid is kind of area-grab but doesn't fulfil his role enough to be useful, Zephyr just gets around quickly...

If we're going to have such diversity of frames, we need to have them be definitively good at something. Not just decent at everything with a nod towards a purpose.