Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Prime Time #44!

[DE]Megan

Thanks for tuning into our first Xbox One Prime Time!

For those wondering why my Soma was displaying red crits, we merged DERebecca's XB1 account with a test account that contained test Mods. Sorry for the confusion! 

Platinum Winners

Tsarok

BloodmanGaming

DaRoosta89

Nyx Prime Absorb Pack: Xreddethx

ArkyHead Skana unwrapping!

Fan Art Recap

Trinity Kubrow Smooches

Chibi Stalker vs Kubrows

Dog(Teablossum) Wearing a Ninja Headband

Nyx Prime

Heat Dagger Replica

Saryn

Rotaken:

Yellow Lotus

Grey Lotus

Blue Lotus

Black Lotus

^ Inspired by:

Prepare for Support

Fan Concept of the Week:

MarySan's decorative scarf design!

OEVok2w.jpg

Jdsuecf.jpg

ujddOS0.jpg

FLbftIB.jpg

Thanks for watching, see you next week!

First :3

Edit: Couldn't really watch today's stream because I had to take a poo'. But, I still watched some of it and it rocked.

P.S. I can still hear your fangirl screams over the Skana Rebecca *-* They're just looping in my head */()\*

Edited by Smokey-HQG
dont repost that image

Oooh that cloak is cool.

Remember what happend when people wanted scarfs? Since many ninja in other video games had scarfs as part of their appearance (substituting for masks). One particular popular example was the red scarf from one of the Ninja Gaiden games Edit: Shinobi, which got longer when you ran.

So somewhere down the line the devs reduced the idea of scarfs "like in that ninja gaiden game" to something that dangles after the player character when they ran. So the people wanting scarfs got got mini-capes instead, which are glued to the characters neck instead of going around it.

We have yet to get a cosmetic cloth item that is placed around the Warframes lower "face" half and/or neck, as people had wanted with the scarfs.

If you try to convince DE of wanting a cloak similar to that fan concept ingame you might end up having lion cloths ala Oberon instead. Ha. But i'm not blaming them.

I guess it's simply a combination of lacking development time and resources aswell as having engine limitations which prevent any scarfs and cloaks from ever becoming reality in Warframe.

Ponchos ala western heros would most likely be a no go too.

Edited by Othergrunty

Remember what happend when people wanted scarfs? Since many ninja in other video games had scarfs as part of their appearance (substituting for masks). One particular popular example was the red scarf from one of the Ninja Gaiden games, which got longer when you ran.

Actually it's from the game shinobi, and people who played that game usually call it " the legendary red scarf".

BTW, loved today's stream :)

Edited by ryu-hayabusa1

So is anyone else &!$$ed off that the DEVs are sitting around playing the game while a lot of us have been waiting a few days for them to fix it so we can play too?

Those two you see in in Prime Time are usualy the two community moderators. They are not directly involved in the programming, designing or coding of the game. Instead they are responcible for this forum.

Prime Time IS mainly about them interacting with the community or showcasing things in the game that were added in the last update. So it's actualy part of their job to sit around playing the game to show that they do and understand it when players complain about bugs or issues.

They wanted to showcase the X-box version in this stream so of course they don't show them sitting around for one hour having issues with connections.

The developers you see in livestreams are mainly focused on the PC version, which is then adepted to the PS4 and X-BOne. If i got it right, fixing the X-bone and PS4 version is the job of two other development teams, the XBOne team has not even been officialy introduced to us in a devstream. Unless it's also the PS4 team...

So, again these two playing the game is unrelated to the X-box or PS4 teams who should be still working on fixing the issues you have.

Edited by Othergrunty