Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Fixed: Excalibur Transmissions (Void Key)

Lloathe

It happened to me too when I was playing with my friend, he was down and I couldn't revive him so I went to extract, but when I reached there it wouldn't let me. After a few seconds his Wi-Fi just died and I got disconnected, he told me he saw a Trinity bleeding out. It was in a Void Capture mission. Dis is creepy man.

You guys dont remember? Didnt they say somethign about: Vor is still out there in the Void... somewhere? Even if you had to slice him in the Intro. Maybe he cought this Exaclibur and you cought the last bit of an Information these Targets had with them? He is there... stay on guard.

He must have said something, but not through normal speech. Anyone even considered the possibility that they spoke telepathically? I always wonder about that everytime I see him (still creeps me the hell out) and wonder what that intro really meant? Maybe the reason is it was drowned out by the intro theme? Or maybe... he DID say something, but only the Tenno can hear it!

May be the reason why Lotus doesn't acknowledge it, since she isn't Tenno and never heard it. As for what he may say? Not sure... could be many things. For instance, what if that very Excalibur remembers everything before being put in stasis, and should warn the Tenno that further captures MAY result in a dark truth that even Lotus can't control.

That or he may be saying "Help"... but... either as a mute or telepathically!

Who knows... but one thing for certain: He is real... like the Stalker, who was very well treated the same AND seen by other Tenno (the ones who lived anyway).

Edited by lxMattAranxl

So i was farming some T1 Capture and this showed up.

sVTuy4u.jpg

A picture of a White Excalibur appears, it was about 5 seconds long, played an omnious sound, nothing scary, just something that sounded a bit like drums. As seen, it looks like there is infestation behind the picture, i have no idea what this is and where it comes from, but i captured it 3 times, here are the 2 other pics:

NsnsOHR.jpg

I know it looks different, but it plays the same animation for him each time.

pPha5cq.jpg

Any clue what this is?

Edited by Rallehop

if this is a deliberate thing, then its genius. It might be foreshadowing of a future event. If its just a bug or old data, then I think it should remain. The "Lost Tenno of the Void" as I call him is akin to the forbidden power of the TOME series or Herobrine by minecraft. Its one of the few mysteries left to gaming and it raises some discussion.

Personally, I vote they do something with the Lost Tenno of the Void, seeing as how so many forum threads have been made to discuss him.

You guys dont remember? Didnt they say somethign about: Vor is still out there in the Void... somewhere? Even if you had to slice him in the Intro. Maybe he cought this Exaclibur and you cought the last bit of an Information these Targets had with them? He is there... stay on guard.

Yeah that happened to me once i was doing a capture mission then we lost one target then that "excalibur" showed up then vor showed up with a light on his hip then he said " you may sliced me but my janus key let me something bla bla bla" and that it kept him alive so excalibur was trying to warn you that vor is coming so thanks for the reminder

Thinking on this, theory wise anyways.

When the 'old war' happened..didn't the Tenno attack the orokin on the 9th drum beat..?

And wasn't the Stalker 'there' when this happened?

And doesn't anybody else see the fairly odd resemblance between the stalker and Excalibur?

Thinking on this, theory wise anyways.

When the 'old war' happened..didn't the Tenno attack the orokin on the 9th drum beat..?

And wasn't the Stalker 'there' when this happened?

And doesn't anybody else see the fairly odd resemblance between the stalker and Excalibur?

I see where you're going with this. It's dangerous to go alone, take this:

custom-tin-foil-hat-300x248.jpg

You have been visited by the Ancient Retribution. You must drop all of your weapons and mods as a sacrifice to the almighty one called Ancient Retribution otherwise face damage from Infestation increased by 7.5%increased by 7.5%increased by 7.5%

[size=1]RUN. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.[/size]

<conspiracy theory intensifies>

actually, the stalker model is the same as that of excalibur, but wearing a different helmet, more similar to the shroud helmet for nekros

It's a bug, not a secret. Sorry guys.

In the original Dark Sectors missions the enemy clan leader would show up in a little transmission to threaten you during a level against their rail. This is s remnant of that.

Excal is the placeholder frame for most of what DE does. He shows up because the broken transmission line needs to put something there.