Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #38!

[DE]Rebecca

will weapons that are considered weak (starting weapons, mk1 weapons, some other weapons) get buffs to be viable, or atleast making some way to upgrade weak weapons so they can stand agaist harder enemys and since these weak weapons cant be fixed with potatos or mods.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/316990-possibility-to-make-all-weapons-viable-over-time/

My idea how to make these weak weapons viable over time (not instantly but we could make kits to buff them over time)

It's called Forma

So the tenno seems to be a recognized super-individual since it is this individual who is tested in the rank tests, they configure the warframes for the tests and missions. I'm stuck at 12 myself. I can't reconcile the instant sex changes either. The warframe recovery that follows a loss to the hunter seems to show that there is something inside the frame that can live and operate independently of the warframe, and that thing seems to be what recovers the warframe and weapons. This one scenario seems to give the lie to the dualist idea that the tenno is a consciousness that moves from frame to frame. Well, that and the fact that when you build a frame there is no flesh component, the flesh must be the tenno.

Question 1: Now that Dead eye has been buffed in bonus percent damage, can we please get a buff in 'frame energy points by 2 (4 with matching polarity) so that it could give 7/14 like the rest of the auras? And is yes, can the spring speed aura receive the same treatment?

Question 2: Braton Prime - will it ever receive a slight buff so it could reflect the stats of the normal braton and not of the MK-1 version?

Question 3: Focus system: can we have some info on it?

Question 4: Proxy wars: well... any info on that?

Question 5: The Void: are there going to be any T1-3 interception missions and will Gate crash mission remain?

Question 1: Any plans to remove the invincibility from Valkyrs Hysteria?

Dont get me wrong, I am mainly Valkyr player and I love the feel of the frame, especially the Ripline. However, as you must have learned from the old Trinity, any sort of reliable invincibility removes gameplay from the game. Currently my potatoed Valkyr can run 2 hour solo survivals with absolutely no problems through chaining duration mods with Rage and Energy siphon for endless invincibility and with enough armor and hitpoints that they can never oneshot me between the casts. I would rather see Hysteria remade into something more fun that would actually utilize the laser claws as the main reason to use the ability.

Question 2: Can we get a mission that we are not expected to beat on our first try?

We have too much power and virtually no enemy that can keep up with it. Most missions I dont even need to run for cover because enemies have nothing to penetrate my shields with. By the way, thats probably why players just rush to the end of the mission.

Edited by -skimmer-

3. Will we be able to use directional melee attacks to jump higher(straight up)?

4. Will directional melee attacks be on archwing?

5. Rebecca: Process?

6. When will rhino be getting looked at?

7. As noted, Valkyr should have archwings and a "un-molested" version. When we get those, can we get the current valkyr renamed?

8. Will wall attacks work well with directional attacks?

9. Wyrmius?

10. What's after archwing?

11. My survival rewrite?

12. Kubrow attachments, like sentinel ones?