Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mk10 And Warframe

Clone154769

Mortal Kombat 10 is coming out next year and speculation has already gone crazy about who the characters are going to be. I propose someone at DE work some magic and get Excalibur (because hes the face of Warframe) as a Mortal Kombat 10 exclusive character.

But if the fans could have it thier way what frame would you want to see in a fighting game, and why?

i don't think that DE would like the main face of warframe to be beheaded or brutally executed. plus warframe doesn't exactly fit in at all with mortal kombat

An Excalibur's already been beheaded (and dismembered entirely) in one of DE's own trailers.

A gif speak a thousand words, if your talking about beheading.

i3VhIah0tBYak.gif

If I did not know when that gif was from I could be forgiven to think they are building an Excal instead of quartering him, though it would be kinda amusing if that was how warframes are put together in the foundry.

Walk into a secondhand warframe store and tell the cashier  "I Would like 2 Valkyr's arms, Embers Torso, 2 Zeypher's Legs and Tyl Regors Head/mask please", the cashier asks you "who the ruk are you trying to build?, those parts are not compatible", your reply "dunno yet let's see what comes out and then we'll worry about it".

Custom warframes incoming in update soon...... :p