Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Day Just Got Worse. - Another Sechura Rant

ArgonTheFox

Stop trying to attack Sechura. End of story.

You don't need to attack it, you're just inconveniencing players by doing so.

"But they want to offer lower taxes!" - So what? I don't care if they want 1k out of the ~25k I get per game from Sechura. Im there for the XP, not the negligible amount of cash.

"But you can always go to Semini, Ceres." - That tileset is nasty.

Its silly how often people attack Dark Sectors, and the same result always occurs. V always holds it until one of the other big alliances take it like LotE, but lately, its always little, shady, unheard of alliances/clans trying to take it, and the same result just occurs. V keeps it.

Now stop attacking Sechura, so I can get back on with my life, rather than waiting for your petty domestic squabble to resolve.

and I would go and personally break your solar rail, if DE didn't wreck Dark Sector conflicts so it was compulsory pvp, which gets abused constantly, because people just sit outside the door of the spawn room and spam #4 skills over and over.

Have a nice day.

Most of the time those 'shady alliances' are made with a purpose to simply block the solar rail so that no one else can take it.

I do not know if the alliance you are talking about is an offender, but it is a common theme that's been appearing.

Also, since the feedback section of the forums is for suggestions directed toward the game and not the playerbase, moved to a more appropriate section.

I actually like when they do that. I mean what if they put in DS: Conflict a reward of 200k credits, its community's decision wether to keep them or not right? It is a moral decision everyone has to make. As I said in that rant the reason i like this because some determined tenno is going to form an alliance and stop them. #ROLEPLAYING

I actually like when they do that. I mean what if they put in DS: Conflict a reward of 200k credits, its community's decision wether to keep them or not right? It is a moral decision everyone has to make. As I said in that rant the reason i like this because some determined tenno is going to form an alliance and stop them. #ROLEPLAYING

Lol no they won't the upkeep required is ludicrous, within the council we have been planning to do something about it but really without the support of the full community we won't be able to hold the rail (taking it is easier than holding it) for even a week

People played on sechura for the quick money, not for exp.

With V and their "corrupted goverment" taxes, now nobody plays sechura.

Its easy, stop playing DS, they dont get money, and when they have to defend theirs, they wont have nothing.

Lords of the east is another corrupted clan.

DE really made a mistake with these dark sectors.

Have a nice day.

11pLvAI.png

I'm sorry to say that no one is going to stop deploying rails just for your convenience.

They will.

Its easy, stop playing DS, they dont get money, and when they have to defend theirs, they wont have nothing.

Then somebody sizeable needs to attack Sechura to get rid of V if they want rid of them. Not back-street alliances who will just clog the solar system.

and I agree with your closing system. Big mistake on DE's part.

if you want quick money go run some void runs

if you don't have keys just join someone hosting

more credits less time

Whoa dude you are sounding really selfish and what not. You're there for one reason but someone else would want to be there for another reason, but what gives you the right to push aside other peoples desires for yours? This whole thread of yours is just full of selfishness really. People want to get back there credit farm, so what, DE intentionally added that much credit per mission, than what if it does go back to 0 tax? You're gonna post a nerf credit reward thread for your own convenience?

if you want quick money go run some void runs

if you don't have keys just join someone hosting

more credits less time

A 0% Sechura tax would be the equivalent of running a T3 mission for absolutely nothing, Idc about Dark Sectors much but DE made it that way, I don't see why players are bad if they wanna do this but another person wants to do that.

Big mistake on DE's part.

lol no

Those clans are well within their rights to tax people who use their rail. Whether or not the way they got their hands on that rail was totally fair is another matter, but the tax system is working just fine. Go play some other level if you really can't deal with it.

lol no

Those clans are well within their rights to tax people who use their rail. Whether or not the way they got their hands on that rail was totally fair is another matter, but the tax system is working just fine. Go play some other level if you really can't deal with it.

You just said the reason why most players don't play DS.

75% tax = 75% less interest in DS

You just said the reason why most players don't play DS.

75% tax = 75% less interest in DS

That's the clan's problem, not yours. If they want to set an outlandishly high tax, they should expect less people to play. That's the built-in motivator to keep taxes reasonable. 

Uhh, V's 75% tax makes other alliance wants to attack it XD

yeah seekers of the void tried it and we lost and we are still recovering from the fight

Seimeni is dead now welp xini it is 

Oh wait famory just posted 

Edited by VyralVanKill

I think you're misunderstanding how this all works. When a rail can be attacked, it will be attacked. This is not a thing that could ever be abated, regardless of taxes or interests.

If you want it to return to peace, hurry up and complete the conflict.