Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Personalities You Attach To 'frames.

SuperTechmarine

Excalibur - Pragmatic, intelligent and handsome with leadership qualities and a charismatic personality to spare but has issues with his pride and massive ego. The quintessential Byronic Hero.

Frost - A level-headed guy who excels in tactical warfare, wise and old, too good for this sinful Galaxy and dies in the early parts of the story to set up Excalibur's character arc. The Big Brother Mentor of Excal.

Saryn - Arrogant and snarky but intelligent and pragmatic lady who is very aware of her physical charms and uses them to get ahead.  The Lady of War and the Big Sister of the group.

Vauban - Introverted and reclusive but a technical genius. Invented the Nova Warframe but the Tenno Council stole the credit for which he will forever have a grudge. The Smart Guy, also Badass Bookworm.

Volt - Excalibur's best friend and all-around great guy to be around out of fights, sympathizes easily with people and is very kind and trusting, for which he gets stabbed in the back by the more nefarious 'Framers. The Heart.

Valkyr - Hides her psychological trauma behind a wall of jerkass and temper. The Berserker.

Loki - An unfeeling introvert hiding behind the persona of a charismatic and outgoing person, everyone thinks he's stupid but in reality he might just be the smartest guy in the room. The Jerkass with the Heart of Gold. Excalibur's main rival. 

Ash - Rebellious and quiet, doesn't trust the Lotus or any of his comrades. The Quiet Guy.

The Stalker - Pragmatic, dutiful, stern and hard. Sees the world in a black and white light. Has a strong sense of justice and duty. He never gives up, he'll fight to the bitter end and then some. The Stannis Baratheon of Warframe. He and the Lotus had a special relationship back in the Old War but the Mirage mission broke whatever link they had and it slowly went downhill from there with political gambit upon political gambit initiated by both of them until the Lotus decided she had enough and killed off the Orokin.

Oberon - Disappointed. by the Lotus' order, he fled the Tenno long ago and hides out in the edges of society, helping people in need wherever he can, unobstructed by any outdated traditions. 

Hydroid - The craziest guy, cracks the best jokes but has a twisted sense of morality and is quite sadistic when it get's down to it.

Yes, I like having flawed and morally grey characters. Reading A Song of Ice and Fire will desensitize you to anything else. But enough about me, what do you think your frames act in-universe.

Well the warframes are suits and you are the character who is inside it so it deepends on wich person you are kinda.

Loki - An unfeeling introvert hiding behind the persona of a charismatic and outgoing person, everyone thinks he's stupid but in reality he might just be the smartest guy in the room. The Jerkass with the Heart of Gold. Excalibur's main rival. 

I've never felt closer to loki.

Excalibur - The shining innocent warrior. He fights for justice, but decides his own definition of right or wrong. He is true neutral. He will be your companion and your friend, even if you might later abandon him for someone more powerful.

Nyx - The haughty mistress of Chaos. She has a body she flaunts and a voice that will drive you mad with desire. Her powers protect her and her personality makes her seem tough, but it hides the fragility within her soul. She is Chaotic Neutral.

Volt - A master of electricity. He speaks quickly and is fast to love and hate. He adores discovering more about the world, but often forgets to stop and smell the roses. He is also Neutral Good.

Nekros - The lord of the undead. Death is his addiction and he feasts upon others to strengthen himself. Alone he is weak, but when others fight for him, he becomes their secret champion. He is Chaotic Evil.

Oberon - The unwavering paladin. Faith is his shield and he will dive headfirst into combat to become the Reckoning of his foes. He is Lawful Good and his powers oppose that of Nekros.

Valkyr - Driven mad by the experiments performed on her body. Her mind remains warped and she seeks vengeance against her tormentors. She will fight for those who have experienced the same pain as her, to prevent others from knowing despair. She is Chaotic Good.

And I would do others, but its 2am and I'm sleepy x'D

But yes, I do attach personalities to warframes and even do voices for them (the male ones at least).

Dammit, now i gotta play baldurs 2 again

Rhino-  RAINO SMASH!!!

In my imagination Rhino speaks with the Transformer Grimlock's voice, but Grimlock from the 1980's - "Me Grimlock" etc. only "Me Rhino!" "Rhino Smash!", always referring to himself in the third person.

Edited by Hamstertron

I'll describe them through the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and most of their descriptions will be come from the wiki. But, since there are only 16 personality types and 20 Warframes, there will be some with the same personality even though they have clearly different themes. And, just to remind everyone, the four principal psychological functions of this test are the following:
1. Introversion / Extroversion: whether the individual is energized by solitude or social interaction;
2. Sensing / Intuition: whether the individual is more comfortable with concrete facts or theoretical ideas;
3. Thinking / Feeling: whether the individual values cold logic or empathetic harmony;
4. Judging / Perceiving: whether the individual likes to have clear rules or remain spontaneous and flexible;

ISTJ The Engineer: Vauban is an earnest traditionalist who enjoys keeping his life and environment well-regulated. He is capable of shutting out distractions in order to take a practical, logical approach to his endeavors. When he gives his word, he gives his honor, making him extraordinarily persevering and dependable.

ISTP The Bad &#!: Saryn and Valkyr focus on accomplishing tasks efficiently and skillfully. Highly adaptable and self-sufficient, they take pride in developing their own solutions to problems. They are content to let others live according to their own rules and preferences, as long as the favor is reciprocated. If they had a slogan, it would be "Don't tread on me."

ISFJ The Guardian: Rhino likes to maintaining order and harmony in every aspect of his life. Although quiet, he is people-oriented and very observant. Steadfast and meticulous, thoughtful and trustworthy, he is most concerned with taking care of people by keeping them safe and secure.

ISFP The Heart: Trinity is peaceful and easygoing, adopting a "live and let live" approach to life. She is very sensitive to balance and notices small variations in the physical world or in the people around her. Although quiet, she is pleasant, considerate, caring, and devoted to the people in her life.

INFJ The Counselor: Banshee seeks meaning in relationships, ideas, and events, with an eye toward the better understanding of themselves and others. Although she is very private and independent, she is gratified by helping others to develop and reach their full potential. Sensitive and complex, she is adept at understanding complicated issues and driven to resolve differences in a cooperative and creative manner.

INFP The Perfectionist: Mag has a peaceful and reserved exterior that masks a passionate inner life. She is highly compassionate and empathetic to the needs of others, seeking to bring health and integrity to her companions. She is a private individual, with a strong sense of right and wrong, and deeply committed to her ideals.

INTJ The Strategist: Ash and Nekros are strong-willed and very self-assured. They are driven to solve complex problems and to create organized, decided, and executed solutions. They make decisions quickly while also remaining open to new evidence and new ideas, flexible in their planning to accommodate changing situations. They are stable, reliable, dedicated, and highly independent.

INTP The Philosopher: Loki and Zephyr are marked by a quiet, stoic, unassertive, and aloof exterior that masks a strong creativity and enthusiasm for novel possibilities. They value autonomy in themselves and others, although they enjoy the company of those who share their interests and can be quite charming, due to their quick wit. They accept ideas based on merit, rather than tradition or authority, and can demonstrate remarkable skill in explaining complex ideas in very simple terms.

ESTP The Negotiator: Frost and Hydroid are directive and expressive, highly adept at influencing other people. They are resourceful, knowing where the fun and the action are. They like to indulge themselves in the finer things in life and to bring other people with them. Dramatic and sophisticated, they are gifted at earning others' confidence.

ESTJ The Boss: Lotus is efficient, analytical, and realistic, with a natural head for business and mechanics. She enjoys organizing and running activities, and is a strong believer in rules and procedures, preferring tried methods to experimental ones. She is hard-working and takes her obligations seriously.

ESFP The Entertainer: Ember and Mirage excel at delighting others with their artistry and humor, and continually seek stimulating experiences with those around them. They are excellent team players, focused on completing the task at hand with maximum fun and minimum discord. Incurable optimists, they live in the moment and trust that tomorrow will take care of itself.

ESFJ The Warden: Oberon has a genuine interest in the well-being of others and is skilled at bringing out the best in people. He is serious about his responsibilities and generally proficient at detailed tasks. He seeks structured, controlled environments, and tends to be good at creating a sense of order. Being friendly and outgoing, he loves to talk and will often strike up conversations with strangers, talking about anything that comes to mind.

ENFP The Voice of the People: Volt energizes and stimulates others through his contagious enthusiasm. He observes all that is going on around him and is able to anticipate the needs of others. He is greatly concerned with ethics and justice, and has a strong desire to defend what he thinks is right. He brings zest, joy, liveliness, and fun to all aspects of his life.

ENFJ The Mentor: Excalibur seeks to help others express their inner potential, believing that everyone can succeed. He gravitates more toward educational leadership than social leadership, his primary interest being in personal growth. He has a clear understanding of what is going on inside himself, and his intuition gives him insight into the feelings of others. Warm and outgoing, he is tolerant of others and easy to get along with, valuing harmonious relations and interpersonal communication.

ENTP The Inventor: Nova has an in-depth understanding of the way things and relationships work, and how they can be improved. She values competence and intelligence, both in herself and in other people. Cerebrally and verbally quick, she regards a comment like "it can't be done" as a personal challenge, and will often spare no effort to discover a solution. Laid back, nonjudgmental, and a good conversationalist, she tends to be informative, rather than directive, in her social exchanges and loves a good debate.

ENTJ The Commander: Nyx is highly skilled in situational organizing and very talented at deciding, coordinating, and executing a strategy. She searches more for goals and principles than for procedures and regulations. She has a straightforward and tough-minded attitude toward tasks, basing her decisions on well thought-out plans, impersonal data, and overall probability of success. Fiercely independent and highly confident in her own abilities, she is unaffected by conflict or criticism.

My most well-developed personalities:

Vauban: A hardworking man, born of the middle class but made it to the top in the city. Modest. Though he is passionate about his work, he really doesn't belong in the battlefield.

Zephyr: Fled from a life on the farm as a teenager. Though she believes she made the right choice, sometimes she yearns for the childhood she lost. A free spirit, but capable of making a home. She isn't very connected to politics and the likes, and often wonders why she enlisted.

Oberon: Won pretty much all of the high school and college awards. He does enjoy flaunting his honors, but tries to do so in an unobtrusive way. Few like him, but there is a certain air of dignity about him.

As a writer, exercises like this are something I appreciate.

Frost- I've always viewed Frost as cunning, perceptive, and aloof. If one views his idle animations (Both agile and noble) he appears to move slowly and methodically, like he knows he doesn't need to get anywhere in a particular hurry. Frost strikes me as "The man with the plan" and can quickly turn an enemy's advantage against them. He also moves with a sense of arrogance, perhaps because he views his enemies as "Beneath" him in some way. Frost definitely strikes me as reserved, possibly introverted, and sees no real reason to prove himself to anyone else. He knows he's good at what he does, and that's good enough.

Loki- I don't like the characterization of Loki as a "Trickster" or "Warm-hearted deep-down". I see Loki as more a ruthless murderer who's so good at what he does that he can afford a little time to play with his enemies. Take for example his dual pistol or throwing secondary idles while using the noble animations. He's cocky, confident, and ungodly composed in his movements. Loki's probably the type of guy who would stab someone and apologize in a debonair manner before moving on to his next victim. Like a Bond-esque villain of sorts.

Since those are my two most played 'Frames I feel most attached to them, but...

Tenno in general- Tenno are a weapon, they're a blade in someone else's hands used to bring suffering and pain to others. I refuse to believe that, even outside f combat, Tenno are capable of showing compassion, even for one another. They are conditioned and brainwashed to seek efficiency and balance in all things, even if that means they have to invest a little time and effort into a lie (see: Training a Kubrow). 

Then again, my Sci-Fi background is heavily influenced by the holy trinity of Cyberpunk, so take my opinion on this issue with a grain of salt :P

Vauban - the cool uncle that fixes everyone's problem. Is also French.

Volt - the fabulous ram that feels the need for speed. Probably is like Tom Cruise.

Nekros - the unappreciated hero who use to use his powers for justice but had his ideals crushed by some #$&(% bag in gold bling armor.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/273844-nekros-poem/

Hydroid - Michael Bolton in Jack Sparrow. 

Frost Prime - Reliable tank hero.

Saryn - older sister character that's not ashamed of farting while you're in the room.

Mirage - That girl that's all sparkles and rainbow and bubbly.

I'll describe them through the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and most of their descriptions will be come from the wiki. But, since there are only 16 personality types and 20 Warframes, there will be some with the same personality even though they have clearly different themes. And, just to remind everyone, the four principal psychological functions of this test are the following:

1. Introversion / Extroversion: whether the individual is energized by solitude or social interaction;

2. Sensing / Intuition: whether the individual is more comfortable with concrete facts or theoretical ideas;

3. Thinking / Feeling: whether the individual values cold logic or empathetic harmony;

4. Judging / Perceiving: whether the individual likes to have clear rules or remain spontaneous and flexible;

ISTJ The Engineer: Vauban is an earnest traditionalist who enjoys keeping his life and environment well-regulated. He is capable of shutting out distractions in order to take a practical, logical approach to his endeavors. When he gives his word, he gives his honor, making him extraordinarily persevering and dependable.

ISTP The Bad @$$: Saryn and Valkyr focus on accomplishing tasks efficiently and skillfully. Highly adaptable and self-sufficient, they take pride in developing their own solutions to problems. They are content to let others live according to their own rules and preferences, as long as the favor is reciprocated. If they had a slogan, it would be "Don't tread on me."

ISFJ The Guardian: Rhino likes to maintaining order and harmony in every aspect of his life. Although quiet, he is people-oriented and very observant. Steadfast and meticulous, thoughtful and trustworthy, he is most concerned with taking care of people by keeping them safe and secure.

ISFP The Heart: Trinity is peaceful and easygoing, adopting a "live and let live" approach to life. She is very sensitive to balance and notices small variations in the physical world or in the people around her. Although quiet, she is pleasant, considerate, caring, and devoted to the people in her life.

INFJ The Counselor: Banshee seeks meaning in relationships, ideas, and events, with an eye toward the better understanding of themselves and others. Although she is very private and independent, she is gratified by helping others to develop and reach their full potential. Sensitive and complex, she is adept at understanding complicated issues and driven to resolve differences in a cooperative and creative manner.

INFP The Perfectionist: Mag has a peaceful and reserved exterior that masks a passionate inner life. She is highly compassionate and empathetic to the needs of others, seeking to bring health and integrity to her companions. She is a private individual, with a strong sense of right and wrong, and deeply committed to her ideals.

INTJ The Strategist: Ash and Nekros are strong-willed and very self-assured. They are driven to solve complex problems and to create organized, decided, and executed solutions. They make decisions quickly while also remaining open to new evidence and new ideas, flexible in their planning to accommodate changing situations. They are stable, reliable, dedicated, and highly independent.

INTP The Philosopher: Loki and Zephyr are marked by a quiet, stoic, unassertive, and aloof exterior that masks a strong creativity and enthusiasm for novel possibilities. They value autonomy in themselves and others, although they enjoy the company of those who share their interests and can be quite charming, due to their quick wit. They accept ideas based on merit, rather than tradition or authority, and can demonstrate remarkable skill in explaining complex ideas in very simple terms.

ESTP The Negotiator: Frost and Hydroid are directive and expressive, highly adept at influencing other people. They are resourceful, knowing where the fun and the action are. They like to indulge themselves in the finer things in life and to bring other people with them. Dramatic and sophisticated, they are gifted at earning others' confidence.

ESTJ The Boss: Lotus is efficient, analytical, and realistic, with a natural head for business and mechanics. She enjoys organizing and running activities, and is a strong believer in rules and procedures, preferring tried methods to experimental ones. She is hard-working and takes her obligations seriously.

ESFP The Entertainer: Ember and Mirage excel at delighting others with their artistry and humor, and continually seek stimulating experiences with those around them. They are excellent team players, focused on completing the task at hand with maximum fun and minimum discord. Incurable optimists, they live in the moment and trust that tomorrow will take care of itself.

ESFJ The Warden: Oberon has a genuine interest in the well-being of others and is skilled at bringing out the best in people. He is serious about his responsibilities and generally proficient at detailed tasks. He seeks structured, controlled environments, and tends to be good at creating a sense of order. Being friendly and outgoing, he loves to talk and will often strike up conversations with strangers, talking about anything that comes to mind.

ENFP The Voice of the People: Volt energizes and stimulates others through his contagious enthusiasm. He observes all that is going on around him and is able to anticipate the needs of others. He is greatly concerned with ethics and justice, and has a strong desire to defend what he thinks is right. He brings zest, joy, liveliness, and fun to all aspects of his life.

ENFJ The Mentor: Excalibur seeks to help others express their inner potential, believing that everyone can succeed. He gravitates more toward educational leadership than social leadership, his primary interest being in personal growth. He has a clear understanding of what is going on inside himself, and his intuition gives him insight into the feelings of others. Warm and outgoing, he is tolerant of others and easy to get along with, valuing harmonious relations and interpersonal communication.

ENTP The Inventor: Nova has an in-depth understanding of the way things and relationships work, and how they can be improved. She values competence and intelligence, both in herself and in other people. Cerebrally and verbally quick, she regards a comment like "it can't be done" as a personal challenge, and will often spare no effort to discover a solution. Laid back, nonjudgmental, and a good conversationalist, she tends to be informative, rather than directive, in her social exchanges and loves a good debate.

ENTJ The Commander: Nyx is highly skilled in situational organizing and very talented at deciding, coordinating, and executing a strategy. She searches more for goals and principles than for procedures and regulations. She has a straightforward and tough-minded attitude toward tasks, basing her decisions on well thought-out plans, impersonal data, and overall probability of success. Fiercely independent and highly confident in her own abilities, she is unaffected by conflict or criticism.

This is awesome! Great job man.

Excalibur - Leader, noble.

Mag - Bipolar.

Loki - Mischievous, sneaky.

Volt - Jumpy, Hyper

Saryn - Calm, In-tune with everything nature and living.

Banshee - Loud-mouth, determined.

Nekros - Morbid, terrifying.

Vauban - Insane, mad-scientist.

Hydroid - Pirate.

Nova - Serious, short-temper.

Rhino - Bull in a China Shop.

Ash - Quiet, Serious.

Frost - Calm, Calculating.

Zephyr - Flighty.

Valkyr - Desperate need for love.

Trinity - Tender, Caring.

Ember - High Self-Esteem.

Mirage - Child, cheerful, prankster.

Nyx - Intelligent, Wise, Humble.

Oberon - Deer, duh.

I think I named 'em all.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Ash: Extremely Quiet and badass. Ash does not take orders from anyone, not even The Lotus, but still does what needs to be done.

Ember: A crazy pyromaniac, who sucks at burning anything really well.
Excalibur: Really calm and level headed, but kinda cold.
Hydroid: Really weird, chills in his puddle all the time.
Loki: The most annoying of the bunch, will constantly Switch TP and invisiburu.
Mirage: Chaotic and unpredictable, really enjoys blowing stuff up.
Nekros: Typical Goth, always murmuring stuff about the glory of death.

Nova: Lazy. She can’t be bothered to do anything. "Oh, a horde of enemies... yeah I guess i could MP..."

Nyx: Extremely Kind and caring, she is a bit of a pacifist, she personally doesn’t like using violence, but she does see it as somewhat essential to get the job done.

Oberon: See’s the beauty in most things, and has a strong emotional attachment to Earth, and an even stronger resentment to the Grineer

Saryn: tries to be sexy but fails, she then gets annoyed that no one thinks she’s hot and tunrs a bunch of Grineer into soup.

Valkyr: The first thing Valkyr saw when she woke up from stasis was Alad V’s ugly face, of course she’s gonna have an undying hatred towards the Corpus. She would slaughter entire colonies of them if she had the chance, and she is sometimes given it.

Vauban: A French trapper, Vauban is skilled in the art of tactics, and has a strong dislike of the infested, claiming he must “eradicate le diseasé”

Volt: Sonic’s my name, speed’s my game. Volt zoom zoom gotta go fast.
Zephyr: A complete airhead, her head is not the only thing that is constantly in the clouds.

These are personalities I impose on my own warframes, they may be a bit different.

Oberon-for me, I always thought of him as a mentor, someone who helps train other tenno, and in fact I do take him to Apollodorus and other missions where new players are starting out to give them a boost. Understanding and kind.

BY4ThCv.jpg

Ash-I always kind of imagined him to be like any NPC in a first person shooter who is your commanding officer and shows you the ropes in the field (forgive me for using CoD examples but like Capt. MacMillan to Price in MW1 or Soap to Roach in MW2). Gives advice where needed but let's initiates do their own thing when they need to (like taking down the first bombard on their own). Occasionally does something badass to show off to the new guy (I did a bladestorm on a mission with a new player and he was like "You're like tall yoda!" That made my day.)

8pbTRZV.jpg

Excalibur-My excalibur seems kind of older than you would normally picture, battle-hardened and veteran. Not like the glittering primes, he's gotten his experience and clout through hundreds of battles. The dark side of the light, mastery in a different way.

He's on the left. Clanmate on the right.

E5NNQ3K.jpg

Valkyr-her stance is noble, but on the inside she's very fragile. But with so much armor on the outside, only those who really know her realize that. The rest think she's self-confident, salty and violent as all hell.

Xjs2dOq.jpg

Frost Prime- Lone warrior. Nikana in hand, he is the cold force of justice that is reminiscent of the bygone days. Quintessential ice king.

ONi0lsy.jpg

I'll do 'em for the Frames I've used:

Volt: The attitude, and defenses of a noob, yet the power of, of a veteran, tries to be more than he is, usually fails, but sometimes succeeds.

Rhino: Cocky, arrogant, and selfish, Rhino takes the fight literally to the enemy, loves smashing things, and yelling like, well, a wounded rhino.

Ash: A traditional ninja, upholds the honor of the blade, before all else, able to disappear in an instant, and murder you the next. Also chain-smokes ;P

Valkyr: Once a quiet, calm frame, after being experimented on by the Corpus, she became enraged, and learned the art of yelling before butchering.

Oberon: I am Groot.

Saryn: The lady with the sex appeal, she can kill you in the most brutal of ways, by melting you with an airborne virus, and catch you off-guard with her looks. Knows her way around weapons, and can utilize anything to cut-down battalions of Grineer.

Rhino - Probably the silent type

Valkyr - Not so silent.

*cough* xD

Rhino yells just as much as Valkyr, if not more.

Excalibur - Pragmatic, intelligent and handsome with leadership qualities and a charismatic personality to spare but has issues with his pride and massive ego. The quintessential Byronic Hero.

Frost - A level-headed guy who excels in tactical warfare, wise and old, too good for this sinful Galaxy and dies in the early parts of the story to set up Excalibur's character arc. The Big Brother Mentor of Excal.

Saryn - Arrogant and snarky but intelligent and pragmatic lady who is very aware of her physical charms and uses them to get ahead.  The Lady of War and the Big Sister of the group.

Vauban - Introverted and reclusive but a technical genius. Invented the Nova Warframe but the Tenno Council stole the credit for which he will forever have a grudge. The Smart Guy, also Badass Bookworm.

Volt - Excalibur's best friend and all-around great guy to be around out of fights, sympathizes easily with people and is very kind and trusting, for which he gets stabbed in the back by the more nefarious 'Framers. The Heart.

Valkyr - Hides her psychological trauma behind a wall of jerkass and temper. The Berserker.

Ash - Rebellious and quiet, doesn't trust the Lotus or any of his comrades. The Quiet Guy.

The Stalker - Pragmatic, dutiful, stern and hard. Sees the world in a black and white light. Has a strong sense of justice and duty. He never gives up, he'll fight to the bitter end and then some. The Stannis Baratheon of Warframe. He and the Lotus had a special relationship back in the Old War but the Mirage mission broke whatever link they had and it slowly went downhill from there with political gambit upon political gambit initiated by both of them until the Lotus decided she had enough and killed off the Orokin.

Oberon - Disappointed. by the Lotus' order, he fled the Tenno long ago and hides out in the edges of society, helping people in need wherever he can, unobstructed by any outdated traditions. 

Hydroid - The craziest guy, cracks the best jokes but has a twisted sense of morality and is quite sadistic when it get's down to it.

Yes, I like having flawed and morally grey characters. Reading A Song of Ice and Fire will desensitize you to anything else. But enough about me, what do you think your frames act in-universe.

My favorite, by far. 

Vauban is an old English gentleman who would likely have a pipe in his mouth if he had a mouth. Talks about the good old days when it was just a [man] and his tools, none of this fancy space magic stuff.

Oberon is that excessively chivalrous and religious knight who says things like "I will smite thee with my holy might" if he could speak.

Excalibur is the young leader who has a strong sense of justice and duty, blah blah

Loki is a sadistic little sociopath who toys with everybody and annoys them to no end, but they keep him around because he's such an asset.

Ash is the calm and collected member who looks at everything objectively, preferring the ends over the means. He disagrees with Loki's methods of toying with the enemy for example, but doesn't have any moral issues with slaughtering an entire ship, as long as it's done in the quickest fashion possible.

Mirage is a playful trickster who just happens to be deadly as a side-effect, not nearly as cruel as Loki

Hydroid hits on everybody, and 'goes with the flow'. Thinking of a surfer dude who speaks like a pirate.

Rhino is generic buff jock who thinks he's all that

Frost is pretty coo- /SHOT

Valkyr is seen as unapproachable and prone to violent mood swings, but really tries her best to be nice and caring

Ember can be a real hot-hea- /BRICKED

Nyx doesn't like to be bothered often, but will sometimes impart wise advice, or give you a massive headache

Nova and Mag are bubbly and all-around likeable, everybody loves their company

Saryn is seductive and sassy as heck

Banshee has the most beautiful voice

Nekros is that guy who probably sits in a corner and watches plants die, you know, if there are plants around

Volt and Zephyr race. All. The. Time.

Trinity is the sweet nurse who takes care of everyone and loves them, but will whoop your @$$ if you're rude to her.

Edited by Draciusen

Third page, doubt anyone actually reads the personalities this far in. Still, here we go:

Excalibur: Pretty cool guy. Kills Vors and doesn't afraid of anything. Seems like the most likely person to give you a thumbs-up.

Rhino: Gentle Giant. Probably the Team Dad or something. May sometimes be sighted screwing around in the Dojo kitchens with Volt, or outrunning Loki in the obstacle course. Most likely to laugh at your screw-ups, then do his best to help you learn from them.

Loki: Living up to his namesake, he is quite competitive and is pretty selfish. Has a 50/50 chance of helping you up when you're downed. The most likely to Radial Disarm Rhino for beating him in a race.

Volt: Fabulous, but down to Earth (ha) in his own way. Takes things at his own pace, and loves messing around. He and Rhino have battled Nyx and Saryn for the Best Tenno Cook award, with one victory against their two-hundred. Most likely to critique your color choices.

Valkyr: Ironically (or perhaps not?) a "mute" person. Her voice has never been heard, not counting her screaming. Communicates through a mix of sign language (or body language) or through Ordis/Lotus/PDA for people not patient enough to learn sign language (cough Rhino cough Loki). The most likely to dive through enemy lines to save a friend.

Ash: A traditional Samurai. Loves combat, but not quite enough to cause any galaxy-shattering conflicts. Also writes poetry (pretty good poetry) in his spare time. The most likely to be found practicing in the Dojo.

more coming I guess idk

Ash the 3edgy5me

banshee the "look how long I can use my #4"

Ember the booty

Excalibro the nub

frost the defense

hydroid the guy who watched too much of a certain  xxx  genre of anime

loki the troll

mag the useless

mirage the fps drop

nekros the 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3

nova the 4 "pause" 4 "Pause" 4

nyx the "SHOOT ME! SHOOT ME NOW!"

oberon the broberon

rhino the topteirMLGtherearenootherwarframesboltorpimegetrektscrub-a-dub-dub

saryn DA BOOOOTAAAH

trinity the "YOU HAD ONE JOB"

valkyr the dragonborn

vauban the infest defense hero that we need. but not the one we deserve.

volt the "gotta go fast"

and zephyr with the weather report.

Edited by RIOTx

Excalibur - The still learning hero type

Frost - The Uru from Bleach. The calculated one.

Saryn - The over the top hot, but wise mentoring teacher type. Fun to hang out most of the time. Maybe a drinker, but can get serious when business calls.

Vauban - The Joker... The type of guy hat would blow a hole in fuel pipe, fill the halls of a grineer warship with fuel, and sing the song "Down CAME THE FIRE!!!, and BURNED UP ALL THE GRINEER!!! HAHAHAHA!!!" While shooting a flame thrower at the fuel, and burning up all the grineer drowning in fuel. Then blasting a hole in the haul of the ship, and doing a rocket pose out of the ship going... "WEEEEEEE"

Volt - The Sauske type. The kind of guy that learned the MGR lesson the hard way realizing the Corpus are not truly evil. The guy who choose the path of Sacrifice. Someone who has seen some serious stuff, and lost a best friend. Losing that best friend broke him, and made him cold, but strong. Someone who would do anything to achieve his goals.

Valkyr - Someone trying to come back to grips with reality. Lashing out violently at others, and purposely flinging herself into the heat of battle in the danger zone in order to punish herself even though it was the Corpus who did this to her.

Loki - Child at heart, and possibly has a thing for Ash. The type of guy who would run up to Ash like... "ASH-KUUN!!!" cling to him, and rub his head on his left asking what they are going to be doing today.

Ash - Like Shadow the Hedgehog, Vegta, Zabuza and every tough guy rebel out there. The kind who keeps to the way of the ninja as long as it convenient for him. Always followed by Loki, but allowing him to follow in a ZabuzaxHaku relationship fashion. The two are inseparable and sneak together in the shadows.

Oberon - ... Gandalf... Lets just say he is Gandalf.

Hydroid - I like to say he is Jack Sparrow.

Mirage - Harlequin from Batman. Her, and Vauban make a good team lol.

Zephy - philosophical. Always looking at the sky, and saying random wise stuff.

Mag - totally Bi-polar. One second innocent, The next a psycho path who raises her enemies above her, crushes them , and enjoys the rain of blood upon her. Will also kill anyone horrifically, and slowly if they hurt Excal.

Nyx - Cold, Calculatic, and almost uncaring. Shares no affection for any male. More with the amazon attitude of not needing a man to help her.

Ember - Think of Rouge from the 90s cartoon X-men with a country accent.

Nova - Like Remilla Scarlet's little sister. Loves having fun, but possibly slightly insane, and has a lust for blood.

Rhino - The Mentoring type. Like the big alien dude that helped our main character Green Lantern in the green latnern movie. Quiet. Clma. Caring, and wise.

Edit:

Excalibur Prime: The Legendary Hero

Loki Prime: Like a 300 Spartan, or Leonidus.

Mag Prime: Drop the nice side go full blown scary, and cold.

Rhino Prime: Double the awesome of Rhino in personality

Frost Prime: Double the calculative personality of Frost

Nyx Prime: More amazonian. she is like Xena.

edit:

Nekros - Kratos nuff said

The fact that you compared Ash to shadow the hedgehog and vegeta and nekros to kratos already earns my respect for you. But so basically your saying Ash is like a father/older brother figure to Loki...seems legit.

Ash - Loner but welcomes others with open arms. Even though he knows he can't do much for a team, he still tries. Simple minded.

Banshee - Unloved, unwanted, vengeful. The kinda girl you don't wanna be on the bad side of, ever.

Ember - Pathetic, struggles to prove her worth but always fails. Hates herself.

Excalibur - Middle man, happy to be of assistance, but he can and will overdo it and lose what makes him a likeable person.

Frost - Offended by everything. Cold and unforgiving. Hides from the world.

Hydroid - Tries to help his friends, but only makes things worse. And he is oblivious to the fact things got worse. Dumb.

Loki - ADHD, cannot sit still, cowardly, tries his best to be noticed any way he can, stubborn, illusions of grandeur.

Mag - Feels she deserves more happiness, holds a grudge against her friends in secret, unaware of how great she is.

Mirage - Untrustworthy, insane, easily mesmerized because she is materialistic. No one else matters. Narcissistic.

Nekros - The one guy in high school that can be friends with anyone no matter how scary he looks.

Nova - Cowardly, but has an underlying confidence but only seems to push everyone away with it, unwillingly.

Nyx - Narcissistic. Controlling. Self centered, thinks she knows everything and has all the answers. Cries alot.

Oberon - Wannabe hero, secretly hates his team but his morals reluctantly make him help them. Struggling constantly with this issue.

Rhino - Jocky, frat boy, loud mouth only because he can back it up. Ignorant, stubborn, narcissistic while oblivious.

Saryn - Secretive, private, antisocial, lonely, always willing to help others regardless but no one gives her the time of day.

Trinity - Prom queen, thinks she is perfect and can do no wrong, secretly cries from breakdowns. Her life is a sham.

Valkyr - Narcissitic,harbors an unimaginable hatred, only attracts blind morons who doesn't value their time. Possible sociopath.

Vauban - Loud mouthed close minded wannabe party goer, falls short every time when he realizes his ego can't power the lifestyle.

Volt - Health nut, despises unhealthiness, very private, narcissistic, self centered, very quiet.

Zephyr - Overconfident, unwarranted superiority, self conscious, mean spirited.

Edited by darthdart

Excalibro, as it suggest, the bro that every bro wants.

Frost, the cool bro (idk, they all look like bro's to me! Put em in a club and they will stay in the spot light with a lot of chicks around em!)

Rhino, the ultimate Bro... The phrase "Do you even lift" shines from all of his (muscular) sides.

I also think of him as the Big brother (both metaphorically and literally) and Excalibro the youngest one and Frost being the, puts on glasses, COOL bro.

Why is everyone saying that Volt is a naive, kind, friendly, speed obsessed and narcissic dude ? :|

Volt is a badass, Volt does not give a ruk about kindness (you're just either a partner or business or on his list of things to ruk up today) or self appearance, if you mess with Volt you will be kogake/obex punched so bad that you will end into grilled small steaming particles, you can't hide from Volt, you can't escape Volt, Volt does not forgive, Volt does not forget.

Why is everyone saying that Volt is a naive, kind, friendly, speed obsessed and narcissic dude ? :|

Volt is a badass, Volt does not give a ruk about kindness (you're just either a partner or business or on his list of things to ruk up today), if you mess with Volt you will be kogake/obex punched so bad that you will end into grilled small steaming particles, you can't hide from Volt, you can't escape Volt, Volt does not forgive, Volt does not forget.

So Volt is the stalker?