The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Burned Out?

kingfirejet

I'm getting pretty burnt out, been sitting at rank 17 for awhile now and haven't really done much for myself besides sell off my spare parts and help my clanmates out with whatever they need. Can't bare to farm keys though at this point, considering there's nothing left to get lol

I have 850 hours circa and 320.000 kills and really cannot understand why people act in this way:

- start play Warframe

- search for the best-suppah gear

- realize that without MR no one wants you in a party

- buy and craft every single weapon/warframe

- leech in Dark Sectors to gain Mastery instead of playing every kind of mission to learn to use properly every tool (and maybe have more fun too)

- complain on the forum about how boring the game is

I smile very time I see a Rank 15+ player with 500 hours and 100-200k kills. 

Play the game, explore maps, face every enemy, try every weapon, farm in every place (and not only Defence and Survival), take a look at the rest of the World. 

About Archwings, who will live will see. 

EDIT: forgot. I'm 'still' MR13 and half. 

Edited by Latronico

Here is what I did

Left the game for 6 months.

Came back

Mindblown like it was my first time :)

I did that awhile back too, but caught back up in just a couple months. Hit rank 17 and ran out of stuff to do.  The problem is even after a break of that long there wasn't really anything 'Genuinely' new added to the game in that time, lots of stuff rehashed and tweaked sure, but nothing absolutely new. 

This is one reason I have been looking forward to archwing, it really seems like it is something fresh to play.  That is why I am annoyed it is taking so long.  I really get the impression they are trying to cram to much into the initial U15 update and it is delaying release.  If that is the case I would rather they delay some things and give them to use in the following weekly updates and just get Archwing itself out.  I find it hard to believe that a feature they have been working on for over a year is what is holding things up.

Farmed for a week the new Prime stuff after its release. When i got it all i was like «uhm, what's next?.. Meh, that grind killed me, so i'm not interested in this stuff -- got 30 rank, forma'd it and then put it on the shelf -- It's time to back in Skyrim or Mojave Wasteland...»

The Mojave always pulls me back in eventually.  180+ mods right now.  Can't believe the game still plays without issues.

Ya, I am burnt out. Only play a few missions a week to maintain forma production. I am Mastery Rank 17, got every weapon, warframe and mod (all maxed too). Got most weapons forma'd 5 times. Got over 1100 Warframe Stats page hours. There really isn't too much left to do, other than experiment and forma garbage weapons. I kind of wish PS4 got more frequent updates (though I value the fact that we don't have to contend with as many bugs as PC). I do have a PC account as well but my progress isn't nearly as far on that. I usually have a week or so of binge play after an update, then intermittent play for the rest of the time.

A bit burnt out yes.

Edited by (PS4)renosis

Gatta admit until the fix the dam Void drop system I'm going too probably be off Warframe for some time now, Arch wings cool and all and ill check it out but my old computer probably wont be able too run the dam thing so that's a downer all on its own. Cant blame everyone really at the moment though for feeling burned out U14 really didn't introduce much "Content" wise as much as it included more of a visual overhaul, witch was still awesome just we need more.

I'm burned out ever since Cicero Crisis. It started off little during Gradivus when we had to do about 100 missions... and finally hit me real hard with Cicero.

Ever since I'm not the same anymore. It was also the first time I couldn't stand the grind anymore. I barely finished the event but it left a permanent mark in my mind and not a good one. I still love the game but I'm not in love with it anymore. It's more like a love-hatred now, much like I share with other grind games like Diablo 3.

That's when I lost my innocence about the game and turned into the ruthless dark knight I'm now.

This is also when I started with Forum Endgame because I didn't feel like playing as much anymore as before. Also since reading on the forum I'm having a completely different view on Warfame and I'm gradually becoming more bitter as the days pass by because I'm sick of seeing the flaws in the game that never got fixed all while introducing a lot of new problems on top of the older ones rendering it even harder to fix/balance everything.

Don't get me wrong... I'm Rank 17 since a few weeks already and halfway through to 18... but I only come back for the Events anymore and then stay for 3-4 days to catch up with all the new stuff or when some other friends are like "you know what we didn't play for quite some time? Warframe!" and that's when I'm supervising them into all the new stuff they missed out on since they last logged in... which sometimes varies between 3-6months already. Some of them haven't logged into the game ever since Gradivus or Cicero because that's the turning point where the grind for nearly everything got continually more frustrating, especially with all the rigged and messed up droptables and stuff like that. ^^

Edited by MeduSalem

I don't get burned out in this game, but it's probably b/c I don't spend every second grinding. I just do a couple of Invasions or Alerts w/ Ash, Paris Prime, Brakk, and Scindo Prime w/ Dagger Axe Skin. Also can't forget about my Para Carrier. I just bring whatever makes me feel good.

When I do get burned out, though, I always run a few Void missions. The Void just looks amazing imo, and it always keeps me playing. When I get burned out from THAT, then I hit Trade chat and rack in some plat, which would then lead me to buy cosmetics, which would help me recover from my burn. 

Trading also saves time to grind, which leads to less burn outs. :)

Edited by Yazeth

• 2 weeks later...