Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[De]Steve, You Got Some 'splainin To Do

Coatduck

With the recent documents that have come to light, it has been implied that [DE]Steve has an incredibly huge amount of money. Now the numbers aren't specific but . . .

forthewarladies.png

STEVE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IT'S NOT ENOUGH TO AFFORD AN EXTRA 3 INCHES OF FABRIC

Edited by Coatduck

THOSE AREN'T SHORTS THAT'S TWO LENGTHS OF HEAT-SHRINK TUBING ON EACH BUTTOCK

Heat shrink tubing or fabric. Make up your mind. Also, more fabric costs more money, and spending more money means less profit. As we all know, "profit numbs the feeling."

At least it'll go to his knees.

Addittionally, were'd he get this large sum of cash from? Even if shares were sold he's still only creative director? The profit is more likely to have gone to the CEO right

You should read the deal. It's a good read if you have no emotions.

You should read the deal. It's a good read if you have no emotions.

Oki. May I have a link though, I dunno which one specifically you're talking bout T_T

I AM ROBOT. WHAT IS HOOMUN EMOSHUNS.

BEEP BOP BEPP.

The Erebus, The Erebot, iRobot :O

Edited by Somedude1000

So, after reading through most of the thing, it says that Stave is one of the Guarantors for the agreement, more or less meanign while he does own at least a small share in the company, he is also liable for at least a part of it if anything goes wrong.

It is worth noting that 58.0 % of the company now (non-wholly) belongs to Sumpo, a chicken products manufacturer  from China that has been looking to diversify its investments after losing money du to the H7N9 incident

Edited by Somedude1000