Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can You Afford Update 15?

Sannidor

I think we're all forgetting the quest system. I wouldn't be too surprised if arch wing was obtainable through one, and so pergaps resources may be an issue but I don't think a completely new gamemode would be left to be discoverable through RNG.

This. That said the veteran players who understand older mechanics will master their wings faster than newbies (probably). I think Steve said that they were going to keep movement actions (slide, sprint, ect) and have them preform similar things in the Archwing missions. 

If it's anything like Strike Suit Zero or any of the other space fighter type games I've played I don't think it'll be too hard.

If it's anything like Strike Suit Zero (...) I don't think it'll be too hard.

Are you a wizard or something, I couldn't get the hang of that crazyass game.

On topic, I only have a blutato but a sizeable cache of everything but Oxium and Neurodes. And Argon, of course. But don't worry, there is bound to be a new kind of resource to make up for it.

Edited by Guest

Are you a wizard or something, I couldn't get the hang of that crazyass game.

On topic, I only have a blutato but a sizeable cache of everything but Oxium and Neurodes. And Argon, of course. But don't worry, there is bound to be a new kind of resource to make up for it.

God I hope not.

God I hope not.

Well, Zephyr got Oxium, Hydroid got Argon (and beacons), Mirage got Orokin Cyphers. Let's hope the new stuff only requires an inhuman amount of Cryotic.

EDIT:

Was it the zero-g twistyness? That throws off a lot of people

If by that you mean "I lose my bearings every time I move", yes.

Edited by Guest

Betting it will cost lots and lots of oxium, because that's what I wasn't expecting and did not stockpile.

Also I hope flying and such will be like Armored Core (newer ones)

Holy asdfasfdasfdafsd that looks nice. I wasn't hyped for U15, but now I am; Kudos to you. I too hope it'll be as fun as that game looks like.

Currently I'm at both a new low and a new high - 202 platinum (spent 190 on warframe slots so I could get the remainder) and 4 catalysts (plus almost 1 million Nano Spores), but I only have 3,000 credits, 1 forma, no Argon, no Neurals, 40 or so Neurodes, a decent cache of cells and an endless supply of control modules.

I'm not ready for Freddy Archwing.