Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can You Afford Update 15?

Sannidor

imma just gonna use the Hobo tenno archwing default if the rest of the archwing is plat based

resource wise im prepared

plat...i think i have 100plat  >_< thatd be reserved for ... if ever prime accessories reach the market

Sell your maxed r10 mods for 500 Plat and you will be rich Tenno again.

Still trying to get primes from updates and updates ago.

So no.

Seriously, the (sexy) little badge beside my name implies "Hey, this kid is pro. Respect him bruda!" but actually I'm a gigantic n00b.

Edited by GamingNappyShaman

QUEST SPEED RUN GO! Also... 

MORE BUGS! MORE SHINY BUGS! (Can we have Sprag and Ven'kra Tel back? Please? They were so fun to fight)

Archwing Prime More Bling for the least used of the Archwings, Find the pieces of the old Archwing models in the Void now, only 0.1% change of getting the BP and 0.05% chance of getting the other components!!

"We are giving you the same drop chance for it's pieces in the Void! We have never done this before." - Scoot

or...

Buy it with Prime Access Pack for USD$79,99!!!

Betting it will cost lots and lots of oxium, because that's what I wasn't expecting and did not stockpile.

Also I hope flying and such will be like Armored Core (newer ones)

I just saw this...all of my +1s for posting a video of one of my favorite games of all time :D

Seriously, the (sexy) little badge beside my name implies "Hey, this kid is pro. Respect him bruda!" but actually I'm a gigantic n00b.

I know that feel bro.

*noobfist*