Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can You Afford Update 15?

Sannidor

Considering soon we will be joyfully grinding our new weapons and gear, how prepared are you- resources, potato and forma-wise?

I assume archwing is one gear section, primary, maybe a secondary, melee - that's a catalyst and two/three reactors, probably day one forma'd for many enthusiasts.

If there will be no new component or resource to farm, most end game players should feel safe having over 100 neural sensors, mutagen masses, pile of rubedo etc. right?

Do you expect to get basic space-set after completing a quest or just blueprints?

Should we fear another Oxium hunt or gazilions Cryotic needed for clan research?

Also, will you buy/craft stuff day one or wait for possible fixes and rebalances of prices/resource costs after possible community feedback?

Finally, are you willing to support DE purchasing platinum for their weird decisions of dividing Warframe gameplay into two separate worlds?

I hope new mode will be a fun experience as long as no obligatory archwing missions required to run planet surfaces and space-only resources needed to build Soma Prime or get Galatine Vandal  :P

Edited by Sannidor

I'm still rolling in a Scrooge McDuck-eqsue pile of Platinum since my Founder's purchase, so...

Regardless, I doubt Archwing will be a big enough part of my everyday Warframin' to warrant upgrading all the weapons like that.

Probably just the hammer - what a glorious hammer it is! Ever since I saw it on the Devstream I've wanted it...

Edited by Brimir

I have a bunch of Blue potatoes and one Gold, with another of one coming this week (kinda hoping for Blue).

Forma I have 2 Bp's (I'm lazy) and several crafted, but a lot of them go into my Hikou Prime. I also have more than 5k plat, so I'm good on that front. I have 11k Cryotic but I'm... low on the Oxium front (the missions I run are Grineer!) so that's an issue. I have PLENTY of credits too. I plan to farm things for the first week, then if I make no headway I'll cave and buy it outright. 

In a word: YES!

Edited by Imaru12

The one thing I'm lacking right now is credits, lol. I must have less than 30k right now.

But as always I'll just wait until there's feedback on which thing is op, up, irrelevant and/or fun to play with. I'm MR12 but I don't see the need of going further, so now I just play with the things that seem interesting.

Edited by xlraistlx

Uh, 5 orokin cell and 2 neural sensors........I do hate farming them. Other than that, I'm fairly ready, not like some people who have so much forma they don't want any more, but I am ready.

25 forma 10 catalysts 6 reactors, 5 million credits, oxium/morphics/etc everything but neurodes, sensors and cells to spare. Bring on the wonder, (bring on the song, pushed you down deep in my soul for too long...... man I like that song) I'm ready to craft some space tech!

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/227/756/tumblr_lmpfj6rjab1qclt3z.gif

Ok, so I assume archwing will be accesible to new players but they will be orbiting around Mercury for a looong time?

Archwing wont cost hand and leg so new players can obtain the powersuit. Problem will be finding Archwing parts in the first place. Even mods i suppose.

Regardless, I doubt Archwing will be a big enough part of my everyday Warframin' to warrant upgrading all the weapons like that.

Probably just the hammer - what a glorious hammer it is! Ever since I saw it on the Devstream I've wanted it...

I feel the same way, sadly. I didn't feel like leveling up all those rank 10 kubrow mods and, cosequentially, almost never use my kubrow. Similarly, my enjoyment of archwing will probably be stunted by an aversion to maxing out *more* rank 10 mods.

Nobody will know how to use them once they are released.

This. That said the veteran players who understand older mechanics will master their wings faster than newbies (probably). I think Steve said that they were going to keep movement actions (slide, sprint, ect) and have them preform similar things in the Archwing missions. 

Am i ready to play the game to collect any resources I do need to make the new content?

I'll be playing anyway so not realy an issue

would I like to have a cry about the price/time requirements of things in this epic free to play game?

I'll be playing anyway so not realy an issue

should I have taken the time to type this post?
no I should just be playing then it wouldnt be an issue

:P

I don't like the idea of extremely new players on archwing having no idea how to use them, but its going to happen

We're all going to look like that for an hour. "Yay I'm in space lololol.....wait, how to I drive this this AHHHHHHHH!"