Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All The Possible Syndicates Groups You Can Join..

JeyciKon

You can choose up to 3 syndicate groups(4 is possible too, but i dont advise it):

if you want to join just one syndicate, just choose one..

If you want to join 2 you should join this groups:

Arbiters of Hexis + Cephalon Suda

The Perrin Sequence + New Loka
Red Veil + Steel Meridian

Groups of 3:

Any of these have bad connections, so it is ok..
The Perrin Sequence+ New Loka + Red Veil*
Arbiters of Hexis + Cephalon Suda + Steel Meridian*

* you will have to work harder on these Synd because they have no ally in the group, so no bonus.

You can also make others groups but these are the best, any other group of 3 or more will have bad connections inside of it.

bSASjHP.png

Edited by JeyciKon

It would be cool if the relationship states between the syndicates were fluid and evolved either periodically or based on how many players had sided with them.

A faction that grows really powerful due to more Tenno supporting it, could decide to cut ties with an ally, since they don't think they need them any more. Factions that grow weaker may soften their stance against opposing factions and make concessions that result in a new alliance.

It would be cool if the relationship states between the syndicates were fluid and evolved either periodically or based on how many players had sided with them.

A faction that grows really powerful due to more Tenno supporting it, could decide to cut ties with an ally, since they don't think they need them any more. Factions that grow weaker may soften their stance against opposing factions and make concessions that result in a new alliance.

+1 ! A dynamic mechanism that reflects every player choices is all I dream about.

Let us have an impact on that wonderful universe.

cool idea but flawed though the alliances are based on there opinion of each other and there actions not actual team work i would be happyer to see something more as an example the luca liking the steel meridian but the meridian hating the luca (just an example not the precise faction interaction id like to see)

The fact that Perrin and Loka favor each other is an excellent advantage for us. Forma with IV Keys, who could turn that down?

I forgot who said it, but someone said those numbers were Dev Numbers. The hexagon in the OP uses what we know from the Devstream of how the syndicates react to each other.

For example, Steel Meridian and Perrin Sequence are literally Grineer and Corpus where they stick to their roots of hating each other. Now look at Perrin Sequence and New Loka. They bounce off each other fairly well in regards they have no reason to hate each other for Perrin's research easily co-resides well with what Loka is trying to achieve.

In the future, these syndicates might have to become allies in order to destroy a common threat. Lets use that Perrin Sequence and Steel Meridian example again. The Infested could be making a weakness in their defenses so if you were to assist them being either Perrin or Meridian you would get a 25% Rep.

Edited by FMZerek

The fact that Perrin and Loka favor each other is an excellent advantage for us. Forma with IV Keys, who could turn that down?

Despite what those placeholder values show, those two factions were specifically cited multiple times throughout the stream to be "yin and yang" style enemies that are completely impossible to gain favour in simultaneously.

Damn, I posted the same thing without a diagram in another syndicate sub-topic, but you beat me to it. I said pretty much the same exact thing you did, lol.

Edit: One comment, though. If you flip the Arbiters of Hexis and The Perrin Sequence symbols, there will be a perfect hexagon with 3 lines connecting each faction.

Edited by Synthex

Had a bit of boredom xD

IX5TKu0.png

Should be self-explanatory:

REP+ : Sum of the total Reputation-growth

RESONABLE : Any combination of three syndicates, which leads to a Reputation-growth by three syndicates (not necessarily identical!!)

RECOMMENDATION : Combination of both. Resonable pairings with maximum Reputation-growth.

(I tried to omit duplicate pairs....)

Edited by S3TH

Had a bit of boredom xD

IX5TKu0.png

Should be self-explanatory:

REP+ : Sum of the total Reputation-growth

RESONABLE : Any combination of three syndicates, which leads to a Reputation-growth by three syndicates (not necessarily identical!!)

RECOMMENDATION : Combination of both. Resonable pairings with maximum Reputation-growth.

(I tried to omit duplicate pairs....)

Nice table, little confused at first sight but nice table..

Those 400 are exactly the 2 i mentioned.. nice work..