The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop It With "ninjas Play Free" Argument

Zakharon

You know what's not ninja? Insulting other community members. Keep it friendly, please. 

Could you tell to other devs that improving our ninja side would put an end to this eternal debate please?

Something like...Stealth & more agile maneuvers, maybe?... :p

.. Mods i kinda want this thread to be locked because it feels like a plain out hate thread.

1. This game is in beta

2. The Devs can do whatever they want.

3. Stop complaining about something as stupid as a slogan in a trailer 3 years ago.

4. Stop complaining about something that would hurt the game play

5. Stop telling the devs to make the game more ninja they have said multiple times in devs stream that they are WORKING ON It.

Here's a fun analogy that just popped into my head because of this debacle:

Just because the Master Chief is a Spartan doesn't mean he has to wear a loincloth and arm/shin guards and yield a spear and a shield.

Come on, people, don't make a storm on a glass of water over the slogan "Ninjas play free", it's just a slogan fer Christ's sake. It's not something that breaks the game, you play it however you feel like it, guns blazing like a Rambo wannabe, or stealthy like a ninja.

I hope that people will someday realize that ninjas would even dress as  sexy princess if they had to. 

Ninjutsu is a way of life and is not based on how you look.

That would be so faboulous. xD

Ninjas: stealthy killing machines. When you finally see a ninja it's lights out. So it doesn't matter what they look like.

Exact, i dont get the whole point of the argumen t ,, (insert frame) doesnt look like a ninja''

Its does not matter how we look like, those who have seen a ninja are most likely dead so we can look however we want to look like, from pink rhino to stealthy ash.

I personally sees us more as assasins/samurais. With a code of honor and the dedication to kill.

Edited by MihawkDulacr1

Ninjas are known to dress as gardeners or lavatory cleaners (yes they have stabbed people in toilets) to assassinate or protect someone. So yeah, what "looks like a ninja" ?

Nope nothing.

You can look like a circus clown and still qualify.

Edited by fatpig84

.. Mods i kinda want this thread to be locked because it feels like a plain out hate thread.

1. This game is in beta

2. The Devs can do whatever they want.

3. Stop complaining about something as stupid as a slogan in a trailer 3 years ago.

4. Stop complaining about something that would hurt the game play

5. Stop telling the devs to make the game more ninja they have said multiple times in devs stream that they are WORKING ON It.

I was for the frames and devs i was telling people to stop complaining that some frames dont look like ninjas