Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Got Angry With New Update?

tonisdh

1st took like 1 hour to download patch no big deal used it ok next i cant use extractors since the new missions for archwing count +1 new mission on almost all planets OMG i cant use my extractors thanks to this  so i am FORCED  TO DO THE QUEST IN ORDER TO USE MY EXTRACTORS AGAIN since i cant do them with out the archwing and how long will the quest and crafting take? clan mate said 1 part =6 hours o nice and i gues it will need to use resources to craft it when i DONT EVEN WANT IT just to use my extractors again any else thinks this is REALY $&*&*#(%&?

1st took like 1 hour to download patch no big deal used it ok next i cant use extractors since the new missions for archwing count +1 new mission on almost all planets OMG i cant use my extractors thanks to this  so i am FORCED  TO DO THE QUEST IN ORDER TO USE MY EXTRACTORS AGAIN since i cant do them with out the archwing and how long will the quest and crafting take? clan mate said 1 part =6 hours o nice and i gues it will need to use resources to craft it when i DONT EVEN WANT IT just to use my extractors again any else thinks this is REALY $&*&*#(%&?

URRRGH I'M SO ANGRY, I HAVE TO WAIT 6 HOURS FOR SOMETHING TO BUILD URRRRRGGH, I HAVE NO PATIENCE. ANGRY NOISES. THE COLOR PURPLE MAKES ME TURN INTO A HOMICIDAL MANIAC ON THURSDAYS

well i would loved it too if it was not for that i want to farm neurodes and ather resources to craft stuff while i do ather missions but now i cant use them and will take like what all day to do the quest? i would have got tons of resources on that time sorry man but i dont like to be forced to do quests and craft stuff just to be able to use my extractors again it just piss me off

I'll just be one of those people that say:

Welcome to Warframe. Expect bugs, especially around big updates.

It's only normal to be frustrated around this time. Expecting the bugs, and reporting them is the fastest way to salvation with this game. Don't get mad that you are DE's QA team until further notice.

I'm normally the one who critiques  everything, and voice my likes and dislikes, but I do like this update and gave it an A rating. From the adjusting to actually testing out the new stuff I must admit was flawless and even loved the new aerial attack. Other than the normal stuttering and mini freezes of unpacking a huge download the second time around the game was smooth running.