Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.7

[DE]darryl1

How about fixing collision in space? Or enemies getting stuck inside asteroids? Or players getting stuck in random ship parts? Or enemies capturing interception points without actually being there (well fair enough, they might be stuck inside an asteroid)?

Edited by Vahlae

its my understanding that founders have emblems although Sigils are now apart of the game I don't remember anything about there being one just for founders.

There has been mention in the patch notes saying that they would be added in a hotfix after the update and they were the example shown in the live stream.

My performance has been deteroriating with subsequent fixes, at this point i cant complete the first archwing quest, due to in game freezing, lowering graphics to the lowest possible did little on that regard, its difficult to allocate the problem, or describe it, its just constant game freezing

Well i never crashed on any mission before patch 15.0.7, now I can not do the 1st limbo mission... i got the crush-infection it seems

me and a friend are trying with different computers... so far mine HD4000 is useless since this update, where as GeForce (obviously) works perfectly, even HD4000 with the amd catalyst control feature makes it work flawlessly... but thats still no fix for the crash on HD 4000 or similar specs

Hello DE, I hope you read this and agree, but im being to full of myself, I want to suggest a litle tweak with our new warframe, the awesome Limbo, I like each of his abilities however I dont like the Rift (and I dont mean the visual effects), you see, Limbo should be the Rifts master, controlling that dimension as his own, but the rift itself is as lethal as the real world and Cataclysm is the best example, you get surrounded by enemies in your own plane of reallity and cant escape. sure, its cool you can activate Rift surge and deal up to 3 times more dmg, but you can still only kill one enemy at a time, or those who are in front of you at the moment. meanwhile everybody else can shoot you from the back freely, and since Limbo isnt the strongest warframe he dies fast, I know, he is supposed to be tactical, but then takin Vauban as an example he takes damage from enemies not within his ability reach, but those in are useless, even if they dont take any dmg. But limbo cant, so a little suggestion, why not make the rift a place where: 

a) Limbo only/Limbo and frames take reduced damage from enemies in the same plane

b) enemies deal less damage in the rift

Anyway the point is make a place where Limbo can really be the lord of the Rift and live to tell it, it could be a passive action for the banished, or it could be a complement for the Rift surge or so is what I think. If you read this, thank you, if not, DE I hope you make an awesome job with the sadly too hated limbo. :)

I try again and get "insufficient video memory".  How can you STILL be ignoring this?

Who says they are?

Who says they're not still working on it, but get out more hotfixes timely instead of one that takes a week to disgruntle even more players?

Because everything is done after it has been fixed once. Myup. Sure thing. It isn't just done with "Nvidia card and 32bit system" there are many other variables to this. There are differences between XP, Vista and Win7, if you want it or not. Despite Vista and 7 being close together, there still ARE differences, and XP is an even bigger gap to deal with, just with memory allocation alone. There are differences with Nvidia chips themselves, especially the phenomenon of Geforce 9 cards having a lot less trouble.

And for all those who have an XP system like myself - we should be damn GRATEFUL that they still try to get the game running for us, because official support for Windows XP has ENDED this year. Companies are no longer mandatory to let their products support it. Fifteen years have passed, it is time to move one.

Honestly, I wouldn't be miffed if they stop support coding for WinXP, because they're simply not obliged to any more. Sure I would be sad that I can't play Warframe temporarily BUT it would just be another incentive to finally rig up to Win7 64bit.

At that point, it would be curious to know if there is any Windows8 32bit user having problems. I haven't seen any, but it might well be that I skipped it.

So I have 2GB of Ram, and my video card has 1GB of Vram. If you are on the same track than me, I suggest to decrease your memory footprint. Mine is about 650MB after start. I can log in, and I can at least run around my Liset without crashing. Memory load has decreased by a few hundred megabyte compared to 15.0.6. but it is still significantly bigger than Pre U15, so I'm not sure if I want to risk playing it or not. I might give it a try this evening.

You WILL be playing Warframe again, until they put out an official statement that they're not going to cater to WinXP any more. Complainers have yet again decreased in this topic and some have positively noted that they can play now.

Have some faith, and a cookie.