Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.7

[DE]darryl1

I can at least log in now, which is good. I was just on my way to fetch my extractors (they were waiting for me for 4 days) then the game crashed. I tried to do it again and crashed too... You've got a lot to fix and I'm willing to wait until I run out of other games to play. Please be quick about it cos I love the game and its community and I just turned R16 before U15.

I stop trying enter in this game because every single time i try new hotfix and run it always crashes and when i go to a different game now i see the same image graphics glitches was having on Warframe different games. The BSOD´s severely times caused by Warframe applies always to VGA stop working properly this not a good sight only started after U15.

Please fix for awards in Archving after several days of knocking out a reward desired receiver fell from Corvas and what we see when leaving nothing all the awards were given and the receiver is not. In addition, opponents are stuck in the asteroids.
And still waiting for the correction of Edo armor. Minimap continues reset to standard mode when hacking consoles. Colors on archving too bright and do not match the color of whom are on.

Ok, this update 15 is starting to annoy me. Ever since it rolled out I have been having connection issues and a couple game crashes which never happened in update 14. 

Agree. I still cannot even login, crashes at loading screen. I wish we can just go back to 14.9. 

The worst upgrade ever in Warframe history! And in any gaming history that I know of.

Sorry but now I am a little upset and disappointed.

Edited by nonnowarrior

Still crash in Archwing Mission. Sometime in normal mission.

I love the game, but this time, it's a really awful experience.

I'd say I can handle the bugs. WF has bugs every time when it got big update.

But this is great failure. You cannot play the game with mainstream computer and system.

I hope DE aware of the QA. If you don't have enough man power let players do it for you.

A small scale testing for one week will save the game when it release.

I belive WF will become more complicted later. If U15 is a shame, we don't want U16 be the nightmare again.

We all love this game.

Edited by FreeChild

TY for the Hotfix DE!!! So awesome to see SEVEN hotfixes so quickly after an update, you guys are putting in some SERIOUS work.  Props to you all!  and THANK you, seriously!!!

On a side note:

It is customary that we have the red text by itself. The red text must be respected as a force alone. Id join that syndicate if they made one....Crop crop crop. Warframe tradition the red text alone.

I second, third, and 4th this idea.. there should be a a "Red Text Syndicate" haha -  Not to be confused with Red Veil

I again experienced the glitch in archwing interception where all enemies stopped spawning after the host left, I went to round 28 with another person. Also, I have not once found a single onorix blade, and you need two! Do you guys think you could make the blades less incredibly rare? It would be nice to be given archwing mods as interception rewards as well.

I collected all the peices but accedentaly sold the harness... Is there a way to get another one? You aren't able to abandon the quest OR redo levels for the quest... Ordis will continuously talk say that I have all the blueprints so I should build it but I can't. please show me an exsisting way to fix this or make one.