Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.9

[DE]Rebecca

Optimized code to better handle Syndicate Standing tracking.

...That sounds cool, but...uh...what does it mean?

Fixed Quests being re-startable (which is not fully supported right now) by simply pressing enter on the Quest Diorama screen, even though the "Begin" button is not showing.

Does that mean those of us who accidently skipped the tutorial can attempt it now or is that still not a thing?

That all aside, cool beans. Love the work and dedication that goes into this.

Thanks for the fixes DE, and reporting on the gamepad, there is still a delay on my left trigger when I assign "hold to crouch" on it, and my archwing will not move down when I press the button for it (also left trigger). And I just found out that I can't use a melee block on my archwing (right bumper). Hope to see some fixes soon :D.

Windows XP is 12 years old, out of date and no longer supported by microsoft and I don't miss it, once I got used to windows 8.1.

What are the system requirements for Warframe?  

The minimum specs for Warframe are:

• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 or AMD Athlon x64 4000+ (~2.2Ghz dual core CPU)
  • Memory: 2 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3600 
  • DirectX: 9.0c
  • Hard Drive: 10 GB available space

This game supports. And i want to play on XP. I have that  minimum for this game requires.

Edited by Necr0Ra1se

After this hotfix, I'm getting serious PhysX particle spam when some mobs die. Seen on Infested and Corpus so far.

If this is needed, GTX 680, latest driver. Warframe running at max settings.

This exactly, very noticeable. I'm running a GTX 760 max settings. Can confirm this also happens on grineer death. Just did two runs on Saturn - Mimas

Edited by Lynxh

This exactly, very noticeable. I'm running a GTX 760 max settings. Can confirm this also happens on grineer death. Just did two runs on Saturn - Mimas

Well, at least now I know it isn't only me.

BTW, Also noted on channeling.

Edited by Zorrofenix

I'm not trying to be mean but even Microsoft abandoned you. It's time to upgrade. 

Microsoft abandoned Xbox 360 when XBox One realesed. And sony still supports Ps2. Microsoft is not that company that care abound old products.

It doesn't mean that XP is Dead. Games still support and many people work on. I just want that DE fulfill there promise that U15 will work on old machines 7-9 years old ( devstream 38) 

Edited by Necr0Ra1se

It doesn't mean that XP is Dead. Games still support and many people work on. I just want that DE fulfill there promise that U15 will work on old machines 7-9 years old ( devstream 38) 

To not look very far Borderlands Presequel runs on win xp with no problem 

I know it says you fixed taxing to missions a player doesn't have high enough rank for yet, but is it intended that people in the group no longer get the bonus credit?

Friend and I did syndicate alerts, I got credit and he did not (he had already done said alerts earlier in the day).

Working as intended, or collateral damage?

Additions:

• Added new death effects for Corpus Crewman and Moas.
  • Added a transparency slider for Sigils!

Changes:

• Reduced Camera Shake when 'sprinting' in Archwing missions.
  • Tweaked snow and ice textures to be less reflective
  • Archwing nodes are now excluded from Invasions. There was (and right now still is) an Invasion on Pandora, Saturn which is preventing Archwing play.
  • Optimized code to better handle Syndicate Standing tracking.
  • Players can no longer taxi squad members to Syndicate missions above their current rank. Also corrected issue where Syndicate Mission XP was given for the incorrect node in a region.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with Bonus Syndicate mission reward standing not being displayed on the mission results screen.
  • Fixed an issue with Corrupted Mod Transient Fortitude not being equippable simultaneously with Blind Rage.
  • Fixed scale issues on Orokin Explosive Barrels and Orokin Caches.  
  • Fixed issues with some PBR materials having incorrect opacity/alpha write values which resulted in character transmissions not looking correct.
  • Fixed enemies not appearing for Clients in Archwing missions.
  • Fixed an issue where closing a private conversation would result in a loss of functionality.
  • Fixed Grineer Skiff enemies firing at different rates for host and client.
  • Fixed Quests being re-startable (which is not fully supported right now) by simply pressing enter on the Quest Diorama screen, even though the "Begin" button is not showing.
  • Fixed missions not starting when being selected via the Worldstate panel.
  • Fixed issue with the Exterminate kill counter continuing to display in Archwing quest after being told to abort mission.
  • Fixed Syndicate Standing bar calculations to correctly display current Standing. Also, Standing bar will now display a message when a new title is required to progress.
  • Fixed various ‘out of bounds’ bugs in tilesets that could cause players to get stuck or fall out of level.  
  • Fixed an issue with unnecessary explosions in Trench Run extraction area.
  • Fixed issue where Corpus hack puzzle would display blank hexes.
  • Fixed issues with extraction messages staying after reaching extraction.
  • Fixed issue with too many News items disturbing layout of News Panel.
  • Fixed waypoint marker issues in certain Archwing Trenchrun Maps.
  • Fixed Ciphers not being usable for Grineer hack panels.
  • Fixed a game freeze that would occur in defense missions when one player leaves and the other continues playing.
  • Fixed several crashes and game hangs.

Thanks. The double corrupt-usage fix is the best one.

Tho, I still cannot banish those syndicate enemies which will spawn almost in every mission. Quite annoying ...

• Players can no longer taxi squad members to Syndicate missions above their current rank. Also corrected issue where Syndicate Mission XP was given for the incorrect node in a region.

Is it me, or is DE very concerned about any shortcut to the syndicate grind.  First then "fixed" bonus to single weapons, now no sharing of missions above rank.  Ok, maybe those things needed to be fixed, but please tell us what is on the horizon for improvements to the system.

It currently is not ideal for veterans (must start the grind) or noobs (who cannot afford it).  Throw us a bone!

I hope the next hotfix can fix the bug about the directional melee attacks when you have your primary equiped and that invisible weapon, also lifesteal features as lifestrike mod and hysteria`s lifesteal are not working properly when you are not the host, time to take a look.

Edited by Rhaenxys