Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Trolls Need To Go

DaWolv

Please make it possible to attack from and into the surreal existance plane!

Also, make pickups available.

Banish and Cataclysm are completely ruining the game.

If the Limbo in your team is an A******, he can negate the entire teams efforts.

This needs to go!

(1)Please make it possible to attack from and into the surreal existance plane!

(2)Also, make pickups available.

(1) It has been proposed, and I think it's reasonable, that team mates should be able to do a dodge or roll maneuver and get out of Banished state if they don't want to be there.

(2) For everybody except Limbo maybe.

DaWolv, on 02 Nov 2014 - 1:03 PM, said:

(1)Please make it possible to attack from and into the surreal existance plane!

(2)Also, make pickups available.

(1) It has been proposed, and I think it's reasonable, that team mates should be able to do a dodge or roll maneuver and get out of Banished state if they don't want to be there.

(2) For everybody except Limbo maybe.

+1 I agree

Just give his rift walk a radiation proc ...  makes enemies fight each other if he just walks by ..

look at lilith from borderlands !!! aura at start and end could help also ...

there are ENDLESS possibilities that could be added to rift walk

Edited by Severuslanskerr

You could just not play with people you don't like playing with.

We do not have the functionality to blacklist players to avoid them, and if you mean that we should only play with clan members, then that is a simplistic and inadequate solution.

limbo trolls are so bad seems every other public game i enter i run into one seems the only safe place is wing missions.

heres an idea make it you you can right click a player's portrait and select to not be affected by their abilities yes all of their abilities so user beware they won't be able to res you but it would give the individual some control over being trolled.

Edited by Dommino66

(1) Please make it possible to attack from and into the surreal existance plane!

(2) Also, make pickups available.

(3) Banish and Cataclysm are completely ruining the game.

(4) If the Limbo in your team is an A******, he can negate the entire teams efforts.

1) no, will be over powered. from what i understand by reading, is that, you'r able to play peek-a-boo with the enemies when banish'ed

2) Nope~ WF logic doesn't make senses, when one is in the rift, he/she shouldn't be able to come in contract when physical plane. that's including picking-up of ammo, abilities etc.

3) I agree. Energy regen + max utility which allows AOE abilities to travel across different plane is OP, this only encourages ability spamming, DE might as well totally remove primary,secondary,melee weapon.

4) Yes. If that's the case, invite him to your blacklist, & put him in your communication IOS list (Ignore On Sight)

if loot generated(from dead mooks) while inside the cataclysm were lootable i think people would be ALOT less irritated at limbo players with max range  builds........

Standing at the edge allows Carrier to grab the stuff, assuming max range builds are not happening.

Though personally I play Vauban so I just vortex all the drops into my Carrier's range and make away with the loot.

Edited by HyokaChan

Limbo is by far the most troll frame, unlike Loki and Vauban which can be really annoying, Limbo takes away all your damage, can troll pickups, etc. They need to change those abilities ASAP, it's becoming LITERALLY unplayable, 4/5 Limbo's I get troll on purpose or troll by accident (by not knowing the frame too well).