Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shifted

Archwing: Able To Get Inside Asteroids

Self explanatory, there are holes between objects that let you get inside the actual model.

I found it by searching for an enemy that already made its way there in order to hide post-wave.

Happened on Uranus (hehehe)

fr3Eqh3.jpg

Zm7jMGA.jpg

lYwwsZr.jpg

It isn't a hole in the model, it is a tunnel through the asteroid. I find them to be a very cool addition.

It's pitch black, there's "one sided textures", and "sharp" texture "cutoffs". I highly doubt it was meant to be explorable, and Rebecca already confirmed it's getting fixed.

There is a tunnel in one of the asteroids but you have no light (besides the flash from your gun) to navigate the tunnel. I've had to fish out a few enemies form the tunnel every few rounds.

WMy6tNU.jpg

cdZM4bj.jpg

Should of taken a pic of the other end, the other end is beneath the asteroid.

o.o why fix it jsut add it into the game :o it would be cool :D

The concept is cool, but could be better executed than this. These are a pain to navigate due to being so thin.

There is a tunnel in one of the asteroids but you have no light (besides the flash from your gun) to navigate the tunnel. I've had to fish out a few enemies form the tunnel every few rounds.

WMy6tNU.jpg

cdZM4bj.jpg

Should of taken a pic of the other end, the other end is beneath the asteroid.

When I first encountered this I thought it was a feature. And now it will be fixed :(

The concept is cool, but could be better executed than this. These are a pain to navigate due to being so thin.

a pain to navigate mostly due to them being pitch-black and us having no flashlights, though

a pain to navigate mostly due to them being pitch-black and us having no flashlights, though

they could just give us flashlights in dark places with the archwing. It be kinda cool navigating dark places like the inside of a large ship, asteroid, etc trying to find stuff, or destroy certain enemies. Maybe even enter a large infested hive that has grown inside of an asteroid.

It be kinda cool navigating dark places like the inside of a large ship, asteroid, etc trying to find stuff, or destroy certain enemies. Maybe even enter a large infested hive that has grown inside of an asteroid.

I like where this is going..

they could just give us flashlights in dark places with the archwing. It be kinda cool navigating dark places like the inside of a large ship, asteroid, etc trying to find stuff, or destroy certain enemies. Maybe even enter a large infested hive that has grown inside of an asteroid.

This!