The Legend Of John Prodman

DE_Adam

found him today in my phorid run the finally became the eximus status as honor of his glory and holded 2 ancients and some crawler of my arse but sadly cause i dont play with steam i cant take screen shot cause print = black screen :c

Press F6 to use the in-built screen shot function of the game :)

He was in an infested defense mission with us the other day. I kept wondering why no enemies ever came from a particular side of the room (it was the round grineer asteroid defense map). I went to investigate between waves and found our valiant John Prodman holding back the hordes all on his own. 

Sorry for only a link...no idea how to upload actual pics on this forum
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/546383948475547617/8C705E35D041828140067DF526A623D06449461F/

yeah, can i ask john why i have only 2 arbiter of hexis missions now, lots of useless lags and a bit more useless bugs which are the same repetitive as the whole game (no bad meaning, just a fact :-) )

does john help to get the 40 million dollar deal of DE with that company to fix a few lill and always repetitive (like a bad brainloop) same bugs ?

would be great, then john become also my hero too ... (noo bad meaning, just a pleaseful reminder to the defs that things arent as they should be) thx in advance =)

Edited by 73NNO