Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

20K Rep On Eris :)

Dr_Who_

I ask this because Tenno are strange and curious creatures I wish to learn more about: What's the point in posting a picture of how many rep points you got when anyone can do the same given enough time?

Like, what would be the difference between this topic and if I posted a screenshot of how much ammo I picked up?

Edited by DarkTails

I love how people keep making threads about this just so they fix it eventually.

I also love how people are proud enough to brag that they actively want to rush through content as quickly as they can so they can feel empty whenever they reach and end.

+1

Yup. I'm glad that they are posting these. It helps DE to find these exploits sooner than later. Bravo to OP.

I ask this because Tenno are strange and curious creatures I wish to learn more about: What's the point in posting a picture of how many rep points you got when anyone can do the same given enough time?

Like, what would be the difference between this topic and if I posted a screenshot of how much ammo I picked up?

If my post insulted your intelligence then I say mission accomplished :)

Really good Trinity pretty much dictates how the run is gonna go.

I can do Trinity before but I haven't yet since the patch cause I'm still trying to figure out a best spot for EV.

The first run I did I had to use Trinity, we got two Mag but the other one is not doing it properly.

It doesn't help that I've done a few runs since patch and most of the time I used Excal or Mag with a Trinity that is not familiar with the farming or not getting enough energy(had to use energy restore to keep up with the mobs). And that I can't seem to be getting invites properly(invites not showing up at all). Happened twice now.

Edited by vash2pid

I love how people keep making threads about this just so they fix it eventually.

I also love how people are proud enough to brag that they actively want to rush through content as quickly as they can so they can feel empty whenever they reach and end.

I don't see it that way. I see attempts at breaking the game using it's own mechanics. Also, when you see so many people trying so hard to farm rep, it might highlight something rather stupid about the system: the unnecessary loss of all previously accumulated rep. When new stuff gets thrown out, there are bound to be ways to break the system. We hit wave 50 of a dark sector defense, using 2 Nyx and 1 Trinity, right after they got buffed. People figured out how to use the mechanics provided to break the game, and the devs responded after a while, gibbing energy absorption and snowballing absorb damage. 

This is yet another kink that could use some buffing out. Only thing here is that this is an inherent mechanic to the game mode. People are playing smartly, and premade teams are doing this with tactics. So I don't see this as an exploit. With the right strats, people can go on for these insanely long runs. That's how it's always been in this game. Even though it seems like rushing content (which it is), there is nothing inherently wrong with it. People have the tools and the choice to do it. So why not?

Its pretty much a 20 minute spamfest, so yeah. Not exactly thrilling, but my previous WoW experience has hardened me. Thanks Blizzard.

Side note: are you the same Ziegrif from the Bioware forums?

I see your Blizzard and raise my 19 hours into an istance with NCSoft's Aion... (And a pretty horrible Guild...)

Why not just milk excavation?  You can do it solo and you determine the enemies spawn level.  Every time you start an objective the level goes up.

Because drills die in one hit after a certain time whether you can take the map out or not, an enemy can just look at a drill funny and destroy it at a certain level.

I don't farm for syndicate because I'm not in a rush to get worthless mods, but I understand how this works.

Excavation involves moving around, with Interception you can be extremely boring and lazy and just sit in one spot.

Excavation is the exact opposite of what these people want.