Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Make Enemy's Auras Los

Buzkyl

Since 15.2.0 came to play, DE is implementing more and more LoS restrictions on Warframes.

Well time for the same to come to enemies as well, i mean it only makes sense right? They wouldn't just be nerfing us, deliberately......right?

A few proposed changes, these ofcourse are give and take. We nerf thier abilities, but compensate with something else

-Eximus Auras now need LoS to work/ The Eximus must have seen the tenno for it to work

+ To compensate (because balance is give and take), AoE of auras have been buffed 5M-10M.

-Knockdowns Eximus FireBlast no longer apply knockdown once target is behind cover

+Speed at which fireblast expands has been slightly increase, giving incentive to take cover for impending blast.

-Radial Blast (i.e Grinner heavy's slam), no longer knockdowns target flying over the head of heavy, as well as behind cover

+To compensate, those who fail to dodge are ofcourse, knockdown. And a puncture proc is placed on them.

-Damage from enemy Ogris Rockets are reduce by 40%-80% (depending on thickness of wall, else a flat 65% reduction) if the target is behind cover, ofcourse it wouldn't knoc you down

+To compensate, rocket flight speed has been buffed. Nowhere near Tenno's Ogris Level. But a slight increase

So, thoughts?

YES.

What about venom Eximus though? 

Abit tricky as  the poison damage can scale to the point where frames without vitality can die in second but i'll try my best

-Toxin Aura Requires LoS to work, i.e Tenno behind cover/the Ancient has not seen, will not be be affected.

+ Proc duration has been buffed to 11 seconds (up from 8)

No, it just punishes players for fighting "supposedly" difficult mobs head on. Which is something all games do.

You don't have to take cover, you can just pakour away.

No ! You have the option to CC them behind cover like a super hero Spess ninja !

Oh wait RB is nerfed. Soon Chaos and co will follow.

Forget it.

No ! You have the option to CC them behind cover like a super hero Spess ninja !

Oh wait RB is nerfed. Soon Chaos and co will follow.

Forget it.

I fully accept that happening if means we get  smooth parkour to help us escape our doom.

Chaos requiring LoS is dumb, Nyx enters people minds, what will sight do? Then again, i never heard of magnetism not working because the poles can't see each other.

I fully accept that happening if means we get  smooth parkour to help us escape our doom.

Chaos requiring LoS is dumb, Nyx enters people minds, what will sight do? Then again, i never heard of magnetism not working because the poles can't see each other.

DE logic my friends !

Since 15.2.0 came to play, DE is implementing more and more LoS restrictions on Warframes.

Well time for the same to come to enemies as well, i mean it only makes sense right? They wouldn't just be nerfing us, deliberately......right?

A few proposed changes, these ofcourse are give and take. We nerf thier abilities, but compensate with something else

-Eximus Auras now need LoS to work/ The Eximus must have seen the tenno for it to work

+ To compensate (because balance is give and take), AoE of auras have been buffed 5M-10M.

-Knockdowns Eximus FireBlast no longer apply knockdown once target is behind cover

+Speed at which fireblast expands has been slightly increase, giving incentive to take cover for impending blast.

-Radial Blast (i.e Grinner heavy's slam), no longer knockdowns target flying over the head of heavy, as well as behind cover

+To compensate, those who fail to dodge are ofcourse, knockdown. And a puncture proc is placed on them.

-Damage from enemy Ogris Rockets are reduce by 40%-80% (depending on thickness of wall, else a flat 65% reduction) if the target is behind cover, ofcourse it wouldn't knoc you down

+To compensate, rocket flight speed has been buffed. Nowhere near Tenno's Ogris Level. But a slight increase

So, thoughts?

Actually, that fire eximus one is already in there. Cover DOES prevent its knockdown.

So, thoughts?

One major problem: unlike the changes to Mag's skills, your suggestions make physical sense.