Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Scared...

LeopoldObelix

So my game was going perfectly fine, a normal defence game on Ceres, looking for beacons. Then all of the sudden I turn and there is this Grineer grunt, just floating in front of me. I thought it was hilarious, he had no feet and was floating around, until I saw he had no face. These are my screenshots of it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=341383933

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=341384004

HE'S JUST STANDING THERE... MENACINGLY. It was freaking terrifying. I tried to kill it but It just wouldn't die. It hovered around me for a good minute, My friends not seeing what I saw in game. DX 

After a minute or so it literally moved away from me, still facing me until it went into the wall and disappeared. I used to like the Grineer now, but if freaking stuff like this continues I'm going to enjoy Corpus company more...

Are the Warframe Devs purposefully adding these terrifying bugs now? Ever since John Prodman stuff picked up there has been nothing but odd circumstance one after another.

fk8JBvH.png

Some have heard of a mysterious figure, silently lurking behind the empty halls of the factory. Some even fear to whisper it's very name, fearful to evoke the wrath of his unadulterated horror.

Who is he? No one knows. None saw the dark figure and lived to tell about it.

You can't fight it. You can't defend against it. Pray it does not find you.

If you can hear soft footsteps behind you, or hear a barely recognizable merry tune, you'll then know that it stalks your very movement. The moment you turn around and catch a glimpse of the figure you see above, the music will speed up tenfold as he rushes to envelope you in perpetual darkness.